• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man sorry to say but Shikadai this episode was so full of it

you would think he is Aizen's son or something
Boruto also forgot all his Projectile attacks lol

even when he did Boruto Stream he did it to get close to them and not outright him them?

what kind of silliness did the writers have to pull to have Shikadai literally dealing with Sarada and Boruto without moving from his spot

I like how Boruto's brashness and general level of stupidity get played up whenever they want to make him lose. It makes sense in the arc, at least.

I still gotta watch episode 75. Got out of class, and the dorm internet was down for everyone so I only got to watch 74 on my phone. D:

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ina-Shika-Cho fight was kinda weak, as were the puzzles in the cave. Loved everything else, however.

Where's the thrill if there's no risk

It's not really about the risk. The dude's the kind of person who knows how to get under your skin. He knows just the right snarky comment to make if he caught someone watching anime instead of doing labs or reading. :P

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Ina-Shika-Cho fight was kinda weak, as were the puzzles in the cave. Loved everything else, however.

It's not really about the risk. The dude's the kind of person who knows how to get under your skin. He knows just the right snarky comment to make if he caught someone watching anime instead of doing labs or reading. :P

Sounds like he'd find your resetera account and shame you for having an anime avatar

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Boruto's reaction to what Jigen did to Kawaki kinda makes it seem like he won't go rouge and join Kara, at least.

Also the art for Himawari looks good now.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just like the fact that Himawari is starting to actually look like Himawari. She wasn't looking too great in her first awarenes appearances TBH

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Kawaki actually is nothing like Sasuke lol

I just like the fact that Himawari is starting to actually look like Himawari. She wasn't looking too great in her first awarenes appearances TBH
he knows how to draw Hinata now too

I think last chapter he rushed but now we are back to the better art quality

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished ep 53:
Boruto Uzumaki: Hates Naruto for being a bad dad, but idolizes Sasuke Uchiha an even worse father.
Ep 54: Sasuke is such a bad father and husband that he can't even let his family know that he's coming home.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Kawaki x Boruto > Boruto is Mitsuki's Sun/Mitsuki sleeps with a photograph of ONLY Boruto on his bedside table.

Perfect chapter, Im glad we got sometime with Kawaki at the Borutos, he's like the friend Boruto has always needed but didnt have!

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Man this talk of the manga makes me excited for the eventual episodes. It also seems far enough that the original fake rumors of 100 episodes seem very unlikely, this show can easily make it to 200 or even 300 depending on how much they want to happen before the eventual showdown.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man this talk of the manga makes me excited for the eventual episodes. It also seems far enough that the original fake rumors of 100 episodes seem very unlikely, this show can easily make it to 200 or even 300 depending on how much they want to happen before the eventual showdown.
I am ready to be watching this show until I have children many many years from now.
Same with One Piece.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I am ready to be watching this show until I have children many many years from now.
Same with One Piece.
when we move into the space stuff it is going to be interesting

in the Boruto episode novel (number 3) which covers episode 15 I believe extended the Momo introduction scene were we saw him eating a fruit. Apparently near him was a destroyed city/civilization and skeletons of a race

aka aliens that aren't Otsutsuki exist

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The Kawaki flash forward didn't look like it was heading back towards Aliens at all so I wonder if he's only mid game or something?
he probably is seeing as Urashiki said their is a main clan

this Kawaki stuff is just likely the mid tier stuff to get through the seal power

maybe actually Boruto losing everything before the O clan comes back as the main plot

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Considering Kawaki.
We know now that the glowing tatoos seen in Episode 1 are the marks of power gained from inheriting the power of the Otsutsuki/defeating one in combat. So somewhere down the line Kawaki also becomes an Otsutsuki Successor or whatever. If I had to guess, its gonna turn out they were fighting because of some wild ass reasons, and it is totally not end game material. After that fight they reconcile, another small timeskip happens with Konoha somewhat rebuilt, but in total disarray, with Naruto back in the Hokage Position after what goes down. And even then there is probably gonna be like 200 episodes to the end game, which involves the real Space Ninja Gods the Otsutsuki splintered off from, and that splintering caused them to be way weaker than the Progenitor Clan.

I dunno if that makes sense, but it does to me. Oh and one last thing. I am still 1000% on board that Boruto is actually a descendant from a secret Sun Clan of the Otsutsuki, Kawako is the real Moon Clan successor, and that Kawaki is actually the dead grandson of Onoki, that Kozuchi kid introduced a couple of eps ago.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on ep 62...Pierrot can still bring the animation when they feel like it.
oh you have no idea

Considering Kawaki.
We know now that the glowing tatoos seen in Episode 1 are the marks of power gained from inheriting the power of the Otsutsuki/defeating one in combat. So somewhere down the line Kawaki also becomes an Otsutsuki Successor or whatever. If I had to guess, its gonna turn out they were fighting because of some wild ass reasons, and it is totally not end game material. After that fight they reconcile, another small timeskip happens with Konoha somewhat rebuilt, but in total disarray, with Naruto back in the Hokage Position after what goes down. And even then there is probably gonna be like 200 episodes to the end game, which involves the real Space Ninja Gods the Otsutsuki splintered off from, and that splintering caused them to be way weaker than the Progenitor Clan.

I dunno if that makes sense, but it does to me. Oh and one last thing. I am still 1000% on board that Boruto is actually a descendant from a secret Sun Clan of the Otsutsuki, Kawako is the real Moon Clan successor, and that Kawaki is actually the dead grandson of Onoki, that Kozuchi kid introduced a couple of eps ago.
seeing as Momo said Boruto's power is an O clan power I have a feeling he is going to be heavily involved/related to this main family business

and Momo and Kaguya were scavangers while Urashiki is apparently a scout

Momo and Kaguya don't even wear battle like attire.... I feel the main family is the actual army/military

it would be cool if they put chinese folklore in there too

Oct 25, 2017
oh you have no idea

seeing as Momo said Boruto's power is an O clan power I have a feeling he is going to be heavily involved/related to this main family business

and Momo and Kaguya were scavangers while Urashiki is apparently a scout

Momo and Kaguya don't even wear battle like attire.... I feel the main family is the actual army/military

it would be cool if they put chinese folklore in there too
I have seen bits and pieces of the upcoming fight so I know, just never saw it in good quality. Also if Bolt still hates his dad after this arc I'm going to never stop hating him. I was reminded how much I hated him during the tournament and him cheating during the fight against Shikadai, his best friend is just wrong.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen bits and pieces of the upcoming fight so I know, just never saw it in good quality. Also if Bolt still hates his dad after this arc I'm going to never stop hating him. I was reminded how much I hated him during the tournament and him cheating during the fight against Shikadai, his best friend is just wrong.
can't say anything but your pretty much close to finishing this arc so you'll find your answers there

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
fuck Naruto for destroying his daughter's cake/birthday

hurts even more when you realize how precious Himawari really is

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Him sending a shadow clone to his adorable daughters birthday party is some bullshit. At least Sasuke is enough of a deadbeat to not even bother showing up annually to the point where he forgets what his daughter looks like.
when she marked the day on the calendar and I knew via the movie what that day would entail
tumblr_p6araxfKJr1vfdbcyo7_500.gif

I was like Sasuke screaming

"NAAAAAAAAAARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen the movie since it came out and hated Bolt in that movie, then I watch the show and I can actually tolerate him...till they get to the movie stuff and I almost instantly relapse into "yo fuck this kid" mode.

The show taking it's time to establish the character relationships actually ends up hurting it even more here too. Because holy shit, him pulling that shit on Shikadai is even more shitty when you know that they're actually really good friends. They don't seem to have that much of a relationship in the movie

Oct 25, 2017
when she marked the day on the calendar and I knew via the movie what that day would entail
tumblr_p6araxfKJr1vfdbcyo7_500.gif

I was like Sasuke screaming

"NAAAAAAAAAARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
He wasted a perfectly good cake too. Maybe a Konoha hobo ate that while dumpster diving or something.
The show taking it's time to establish the character relationships actually ends up hurting it even more here too. Because holy shit, him pulling that shit on Shikadai is even more shitty when you know that they're actually really good friends. They don't seem to have that much of a relationship in the movie
This is why I was so pissed when it still happened. Those two are bros in this show and Boruto did him dirty. Shikadai's almost better off just hanging out with that thief that's in prison.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
How Boruto acts in that movie arc feels off with how the rest of the show portrays him
Nah it was perfectly in tune. Boruto was acting as a self entitled shit who wanted to claim his own stake taking the fast road, without thinking of the consequences. He was rebelling against a father whose responsibilities are too large for him to comprehend. What I really liked was that Boruto is set up as an Anime where the first 60 episodes act as a precursor to the first real arc, with the show properly starting after it. An entire year of Anime and almost a full cour to establish the protagonists character. It was a bold move, handled and executed beautifully, and highly successful.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god why did you have to remind me

RYOOOOOOOOOOOOGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is he still in jail
Lol the show never even brings him up again. I only remember because I recently watched that arc.
Nah it was perfectly in tune. Boruto was acting as a self entitled shit who wanted to claim his own stake taking the fast road, without thinking of the consequences. He was rebelling against a father whose responsibilities are too large for him to comprehend. What I really liked was that Boruto is set up as an Anime where the first 60 episodes act as a precursor to the first real arc, with the show properly starting after it. An entire year of Anime and almost a full cour to establish the protagonists character. It was a bold move, handled and executed beautifully, and highly successful.
Doesn't help that there wasn't that much canon material to work with before the show made it into production either, luckily the show managed to be watchable still.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Lol the show never even brings him up again. I only remember because I recently watched that arc.

Doesn't help that there wasn't that much canon material to work with before the show made it into production either, luckily the show managed to be watchable still.
That's why its so brilliant.
Kishi:So here's Naruto's son. He tries to cheat his way through his Genin Exams and fails miserably
Anime Team: Uh anything else?
Kishi: Nope lol just run with it kthnxbye.

And suddenly you have 60 episodes with a well well established prorag whose only real character showing was instead made into a turning point and moral event horizon, in which every amd any future character development is hinged upon it. Again, it was highly successful for me, and its the main reason I will be sticking to this show to the end. When you can manage that much, the rest along the way will at least stay tolerable.

Oct 25, 2017
That's why its so brilliant.
Kishi:So here's Naruto's son. He tries to cheat his way through his Genin Exams and fails miserably
Anime Team: Uh anything else?
Kishi: Nope lol just run with it kthnxbye.

And suddenly you have 60 episodes with a well well established prorag whose only real character showing was instead made into a turning point and moral event horizon, in which every amd any future character development is hinged upon it. Again, it was highly successful for me, and its the main reason I will be sticking to this show to the end. When you can manage that much, the rest along the way will at least stay tolerable.
How even is the show passed the movie events? I'm hoping Sarada gets truly broken in the proper Uchiha way at some point.