• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Thankfully Boruto is back to being safe, yet warm and fuzzy. This episode and last where great, with a small lesson to be learned. I cannot wait to see where they go with Mitsuki, because I believe there is a huge story waiting to unfold with his role as Boruto's best bud. That photo by his bed was freaking hilarious, and I love his unabashed love towards him. Also, Inojin seriously needs to have that chick with him every episode from now till forever, and when the timeskip drops I want him to have a pet chicken at his side. Also where did you guys see Orochimaru entering the school?

Theory time, and this one is a doozy. Kozuchi is totally, definitely gonna turn out to be Kawaki. No way did they just create him for no reason.

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully Boruto is back to being safe, yet warm and fuzzy. This episode and last where great, with a small lesson to be learned. I cannot wait to see where they go with Mitsuki, because I believe there is a huge story waiting to unfold with his role as Boruto's best bud. That photo by his bed was freaking hilarious, and I love his unabashed love towards him. Also, Inojin seriously needs to have that chick with him every episode from now till forever, and when the timeskip drops I want him to have a pet chicken at his side. Also where did you guys see Orochimaru entering the school?

Theory time, and this one is a doozy. Kozuchi is totally, definitely gonna turn out to be Kawaki. No way did they just create him for no reason.
Orochimaru was legit at the school during the parent teacher conference stuff in the early 30's, it's either before or after the ep where they catch that giant ass fish on a camping trip.

Oct 25, 2017
Ooooh back then, I thought it happened again and I missed something, lol. Yeah it was pretty hilarious and still is.
They give Ninjutsu Mengele far too much leeway, shit's hilarious. He hasn't even stopped running experiments, he's just now "Whacky Orochimaru" now. It seems like he's been like that ever since he got sucked into a sword by Itachi.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
They give Ninjutsu Mengele far too much leeway, shit's hilarious. He hasn't even stopped running experiments, he's just now "Whacky Orochimaru" now. It seems like he's been like that ever since he got sucked into a sword by Itachi.
Its like that weird unxle your father lets them stay in the basement, despite all the crazy shit that goes down at night. Like, Naruto ka even aware Mitsuki is a cloned being, but because. Orochimaru loves him like a son, its totally okay.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Boruto moving on from being a privileged little bitch to someone who truly knows what it means to be a ninja will help Naruto make a better decision about all this.
Who knows. This is the same Naruto that wanted to stay best friends with Sasuke. Outside of his wife picking and making Shikamaru his second in command the guy can't make the best decisions. Mitsuki doesn't seem like a bad kid though, just has a crazy ass...dad?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Who knows. This is the same Naruto that wanted to stay best friends with Sasuke. Outside of his wife picking and making Shikamaru his second in command the guy can't make the best decisions. Mitsuki doesn't seem like a bad kid though, just has a crazy ass...dad?
Shikimaru is a top tier strategist, I dunno what the issue is with making him No2. Sasuke isn't gonna suddenly become a bureaucrat, and there really isn't anyone else but Shikimaru qualified for the job. And mitsuki isn't a bad kid? Did you see that episode
Preview, he goes awol.

Oct 25, 2017
Shikimaru is a top tier strategist, I dunno what the issue is with making him No2. Sasuke isn't gonna suddenly become a bureaucrat, and there really isn't anyone else but Shikimaru qualified for the job. And mitsuki isn't a bad kid? Did you see that episode
Preview, he goes awol.
I'm not current so no, I'm in the 30's currently. I guess with the info presented to me as of ep 32 Mitsuki doesn't seem like a bad kid. Also Shikamaru is best Nartuto boi and husbando, I can't slander that man. Naruto making him second in command was one of his best decisions so I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious in that post. Also I normally don't watch ep previews these days.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I'm not current so no, I'm in the 30's currently. I guess with the info presented to me as of ep 32 Mitsuki doesn't seem like a bad kid. Also Shikamaru is best Nartuto boi and husbando, I can't slander that man. Naruto making him second in command was one of his best decisions so I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious in that post. Also I normally don't watch ep previews these days.
...... Whoops. I misread that post entirely, yeah. It definitely was. And I am sorry for that tease, its nothing huge though don't worry. But you have some damn good times ahead that is for sure.

Oct 25, 2017
...... Whoops. I misread that post entirely, yeah. It definitely was. And I am sorry for that tease, its nothing huge though don't worry. But you have some damn good times ahead that is for sure.
Yeah don't worry about it. I like the show, I just wait for the eps to pile up until I get wind of an off the walls fight scene and dive back in. I wonder if Sarada gets more action. I liked her fight with lightning blade chick since it mirrored the Zabuza vs Kakashi fight a bit.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Latest episode was good. Boruto is at its best when it's being wholesome. Looking forward to this Mitsuki arc as well.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
good episode

those enemies in motion and their eyes do indeed look like Toneri puppets

if they actually are, I wonder who is controlling it since Toneri is serving time in intergalactic space prison

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Mitsuki Retrieval Arc?

I thought everyone knew Mitsuki is Oro's son.
Tsunade is still doesn't trust Oro.
Oh boy wait till she finds out Kabuto is chilling in an orphanage with a bunch of Uchihas.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Great episode. On board for a Mitsuki retrieval arc.
I loved seeing Tsunade again and this episode did a good job of showing the tension related to Mitsuki.

Random thoughts but security at the Hokage office is way too damn lax and incompetent, the new Chunin/Jonin vests have grown on me a lot.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
the first few episodes don't follow the manga am i correct? when does it start to or is it just its own thing entirely

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I recently started and I'm really enjoying it. I'm at what I think is the climax of the noble thieves and it's pretty bad. The only other point that stuck out as bad was mist village. Kagura's attachment was weak and terribly written. The following wholesome episode of boruto trying to find a gift for himawari was better than the whole mist thing. Otherwise, all the characters have been great. Inojin has the best outfit and cho cho is hilarious.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ Boruto and Sarada managing to listen in and extract crucial intel from Konoha's top brass twice

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mitsuki Retrieval Arc?

I thought everyone knew Mitsuki is Oro's son.
Tsunade is still doesn't trust Oro.
Oh boy wait till she finds out Kabuto is chilling in an orphanage with a bunch of Uchihas.

Nah. Episode 50 made it clear that only a few people know. Konohamaru didn't know, for example...

Good episode was good. I want more arcs like these.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
Two interesting things in this episode:

-Shikamaru says that Orochimaru's research may be helpful when it comes to know more about the Otsutsuki clan... so I think that confirms that Mitsuki is Toneri's clone?

-The guys that attacked the guards manipulate clay, one of them made a white butterfly that exploded so... I guess they are kind of related to Deidara?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
two speculations

Toneri puppets since they have the same faces as his puppets (and the same lifeless eyes)

Rock Village misfits as they control bombs and earth related things, especially when the last episode prior had the former Rock Kage mention about his dead grand kid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on Ep 39...I'm starting to feel like Boruto is trying to recreate what Gon and Killua had with Boruto and Mitsuki (He's even got lightning powers), but the bond so far doesn't feel as deep...a shit ton better than with Nardo and The Sauce though.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Caught up with the last two episode. Liking the Mitsuki arc so far.

As mentioned already,I could not stop laughing how two genin, can sneak around and spy in a room with three hokages.

Was nice to see Tsunade is still around.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Still not feeling these last few eps. This arc wasn't terrible like the previous but that's not saying much. I guess it's the best you can hope for till they resume canon.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif