• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Cho Cho deserved a better arc. Boruto's filler eps might not always be super interesting, but those last 3 were a significant step down

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
Fun episode, always good to see Guy and decent little fight from Metal at the end.

Next week episode looks like it's going to be another good one!

I think the Cho-Cho arc would have been a lot better if it was just 2 episodes instead of 3, it all could have easily been done in 2 as well.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
not going to lie when Gai stood up with one leg and went on a fighting stance (no music playing)

I almost chocked (in tears)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was a lot of fun, I officially like Metal Lee now. I'm gonna dub his fighting style towards the end as "Anxiety Fist Style".

Also this was precious:

U5EMpZ5.png

Also good to know that Might Guy still got it

Oct 27, 2017
The Chocho episodes had a good message and she cracks me up but they were definitely the weakest. Now that Metal Lee episode on the other hand?

AAAAAAAA GAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

HE CAN STILL FIGHT AND KICK ASS THE NOVEL DIDN'T LIE TO ME GAI IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST

METAL LEE GOT THEM MOVES DOE

WHAT A GOOD EPISODE THE SPRINGTIME OF YOOOOUUUUUTHHH

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Very fun episode. Fight scene is great and so is the music that played in it. Guy is great so it's cool to see him here. Love that their emergency exit sign has a Naruto run

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
New episode is pretty good, I'm intrigued to what they are going to do with Mitsuki's character.

Also, i lol'd at the fact that Mitsuki sleeps with a picture of Boruto by his bed.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
I'm rather disappointed that a good song was wasted on such bad animation. It's so low key and straight up lousy at points. :S

They should have made a new animation for the post Momoshiki arc stuff.
There are parts of the song I do like and parts I don't, but the animation is bad around the chorus, especially when Boruto is facing the bubble guy.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm rather disappointed that a good song was wasted on such bad animation. It's so low key and straight up lousy at points. :S

They should have made a new animation for the post Momoshiki arc stuff.
No no no no, the song is what is terrible, specifically:

Time of my life.......

Even if it's all in the game....

I know they're not native english speakers but it sounds baaaaaaaaaad. It sounds like the singer forgot to sing the last line when he should have and then tries to tack it on right at the end. It sounds so awkward.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mitsuki is simultaneously the creepiest and best member of the new cast, lol.

Apparently, we're getting a one hour special on September 20th, according to a post on reddit. Will be interesting to see.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
this is kind of old news but apparently Huang and his group of animators that did episode 65 are doing another collab episode

if that episode is a Boruto episode is yet to be known but likely it might actually be a Boruto episode again

especially seeing as we are getting a special on Sept 20th

then again even if it is for Boruto then it might not be for the special but for
The AO vs Boruto fight

Last edited: