• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Episode Preview tweet... two images

Di8PF61VsAAjkYe.jpg
Di8PF61UcAA1ibG.jpg
Tears T-T

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
https://youtu.be/UmM3jaRSoB8

I don't usually jive well with reactions, but this guy gets it. The Father-Son Rasegan in addition with Toneri's speech for me at least, is where I get the same conclusions as him. Boruto has his own Anime now, you don't fuck with the gods and expect things to the same. In the way that's the sake with the Anime. Its still gonna have its mini arcs and Slice of Life, but the real shit starts here. Those 100 episode rumors can hopefully die, I forsee a long future till we get to the Kawaki Climax, and I don't even see them stopping there.

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
Can't remember how much was from the movie or not (pretty sure all the Sasuke, Shinki and Shikadi stuff as well as the after credits stuff wasn't), but it was all great, a good way to end so we can really start getting into the show.

Its still gonna have its mini arcs and Slice of Life, but the real shit starts here. Those 100 episode rumors can hopefully die, I forsee a long future till we get to the Kawaki Climax, and I don't even see them stopping there.
Yea considering we seem to be at the 'start' of the real story in a way, I can see Boruto going on for a looooong time. And if it does, those 30/40 or so character episodes which many people called filler will really help the experience. This has already happened with the Naruro/Boruto stuff where the long ass flashback was all previous scenes rather than what Kishi used to all do in Part 2 and make new stuff up which didn't make sense.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is such a good-vibes episode. I was smiling throughout most of it. I'm looking forward to what comes next since we're finally past the movie and I don't know where it's going. (#BringBackRyogi)

Boruto's theme that played at the end of the episode is really good.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Yep. Episode 66 cements it, the real show starts now, thanks to that last minute monologue. Anyway, why can't I hold all these feels?!
The train scene with the awkard apologies and them laughing at each other. Uncle Sasuke followed by Papa Sasuke! Boruto telling Sarada he'll be her Kevin Coster 4 life. That hilarious Gut Punch and the entire family scene over the damn cake.
This episode was 100% Adorbs, and its why Inlove this show. On a more serious note. The hand diamond, we got our first hint at the glowing tats from the future, nice. And Urashiki being the Dragon to a bigger villain, this is gone be fun. Dude got some real starscream vibes to himself, and I always love me a starscream.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
So much feel goods in this episode. A very good wrap up. I got chills at the last part.

but my main takeaway is that naruto plays video games, therefore i can't take him seriously anymore

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
See Naruto. You can do whatever you like because you're the hokage! Dammit Naruto. Those shitty dramas wouldn't happen!

I guess the last part of the show make up for it.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Really cute episode overall. Just love seeing the band together whether it's new team 7 or old. Boruto finally with his head straight is cool.

Not so excited with the filler that will surely follow but man the manga has been sooooo good that I'm excited for the show to get to the material. All the canon stuff has been genuinely good to great.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
So what did ya'll think about Boruto being able to fight Momoshiki anyway
I liked it. He didn't really do much and his rasengan jutsu is legitimately confusing and weird that it could fool anyone. I also liked the teamup between Naruto/Sasuke that really ultimately gave Boruto the W.
I see, so the arc after boruto the movie is right after?
lol I read this question like 3 times and I still don't know what you mean, but yes the Manga does the movie first and then it goes on to new material right away. The show on the other hand will likely not do that.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I liked it. He didn't really do much and his rasengan jutsu is legitimately confusing and weird that it could fool anyone. I also liked the teamup between Naruto/Sasuke that really ultimately gave Boruto the W.

lol I read this question like 3 times and I still don't know what you mean, but yes the Manga does the movie first and then it goes on to new material right away. The show on the other hand will likely not do that.
Lol. I mean, where is the arc that takes place after boruto the movie timeline wise