• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
Is the UK going for some sort of record?

It feels like there no end in sight for how bad this is getting.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
OMG she's one the most dangerous career politicians in the Tory's at the moment, the women tried to divert UK aid money to Israeli charities and undermine all forms of Palestinian efforts, effectively providing the Israeli government opportunities to profit from the atrocities they committed. Fuck her, her perspective and conduct in the past has me terrified with the prospect of her being hinesec.

She will also be in a position to go for Leadership after Boris with that job in the bag, awful.

Cummings is nuts, a tory but not sentimental(conservative) about anything, he's been called a Tory Leninist.

Oct 31, 2017
He's certainly a Nazi style ubermench all right - vain, fat, and slobbish and yet somehow held up as an acme of masculinity by his followers

ss1

Oct 27, 2017
All my fellow Brits who are stuck on Blighty have my deepest sympathies. This government is going to be the biggest corrupt clown car slow motion crash.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Oh god, wish british humour stops applying to real life, because UK is totally embracing it. I mean, look at him. Look at Brexit. That is some Monty Python shit.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The scary part is, this guy doesn't seem like a moron. I've seen him discuss things on the news and in some debate. Trump is just a dumb narcissist, he's only so dangerous because he's so stupid, he doesn't have any cunning, he's shallow and easily manipulated. This Johnson guy sounds like he's spent years acting a buffoon in the public while cultivating very unsavory beliefs about governance and even the human race.

But damn, that image of him zipping around with a pair of Union Jacks..... if it's all an act, he is really dedicated.
That's exactly what it is - he's a baffoon who believes in his right to rule, but he's not an ignoramus like Trump.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cummings doesn't like the ERG apparently.

Those of you in the narcissist-delusional subset of the ERG who have spent the last three years scrambling for the 8.10 Today slot while spouting gibberish about trade and the law across SW1 – i.e exactly the contemptible behaviour that led to your enforced marginalisation during the referendum and your attempt to destroy Vote Leave – you are also in the pirate category. You were useful idiots for remain during the campaign and with every piece of bullshit from Bill Cash et al you have helped only Remain for three years. Remember how you WELCOMED the backstop as a 'triumph' in December 2017 when it was obvious to everybody who knew what was going on – NOT the cabinet obviously – that this effectively ended the 'negotiations'? Remember how Bernard Jenkin wrote on ConHome that he didn't have to 'ruin his weekend' reading the document to know it was another success for the natural party of government — bringing to mind very clearly how during the referendum so many of you guys were too busy shooting or skiing or chasing girls to do any actual work. You should be treated like a metastasising tumour and excised from the UK body politic.

Not that it means much I suppose, he wants Brexit done and quite extreme.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In one of the most controversial passages of the thesis, Cummings maintains that individual child performance is mainly based on genetics and a child's IQ rather than the quality of teaching.

WTF.

He headed Vote Leave too, take back control and all that.

I wonder if they are going for an election.

SvennusDemonicus

alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
In one of the most controversial passages of the thesis, Cummings maintains that individual child performance is mainly based on genetics and a child's IQ rather than the quality of teaching.

WTF.

I hope they do, Boris is nothing but fucking hated far and wide, he needs an election to be considered "legitimate" and he is and ego maniac so will probably do that. It will end fast for him in my opinion but I hate the fucking guy

Oct 25, 2017

WTF.

When I read that on the Guardian I did a double take. Fuck, they really think genomic science will solve the healthcare and educational crises, and on the cheap too.

ManixMiner

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
The Un-united Kingdom
User banned (2 weeks): Trolling, community generalisation and ableist slur; prior infraction relating to derogatory language.
Reeeeeeera having a meltdown over BoJo becoming PM has really made my day 😂

Brexit has to happen wether u like it or not, there was a vote and Leave won end off let's fucking leave that faux-superstate with their unelected commission that make up stupid ass rules.

Fuck the EU! We held a vote and they try to fuck us over with the WA and the triple lock BS that was hidden in there. We voted for the powers to be returned to us not left in the EU.

Oh and if the French want access to our waters then sort out a trade deal u Napoleon wannabe.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Brexit has to happen wether u like it or not, there was a vote and Leave won end off let's fucking leave that faux-superstate with their unelected commission that make up stupid ass rules.

Fuck the EU! We held a vote and they try to fuck us over with the WA and the triple lock BS that was hidden in there. We voted for the powers to be returned to us not left in the EU.

Oh and if the French want access to our waters then sort out a trade deal u Napoleon wannabe.
Yeah, that's right, it's all the EU's fault, you must be a true Englishman, always blaming someone else.........

I still haven't seen any tangible positive that will come from leaving the EU.

Last edited:

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

Brexit has to happen wether u like it or not, there was a vote and Leave won end off let's fucking leave that faux-superstate with their unelected

The point I stopped reading. Who elected Johnson? Get fucked.

Oct 26, 2017
Brexit has to happen wether u like it or not

Objectively false. Nothing ever has to happen, and the procedure for revoking A50 is clear and legal. The concept of "We voted for this so we're doing it" is so ridiculously flawed, that by the same logic we should never have another general election, because we voted for a government so why change it?

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Reeeeeeera having a meltdown over BoJo becoming PM has really made my day

it's not really a meltdown, he's just a terrible man not fit for public office with a track record for lying in every job he has had.
This can't be the best the tories have?

I don't get it, you act all passionate about getting control back, but you don't care or have any standards for your government.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK

Whose uncle from Facebook is this

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I thought I deactivated my Facebook account.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

So much wrong with this that I don't know where to start, especially to someone who has been reading too much of the Tory rags.

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK

wtf is this post.

How dare they try and get an agreement that protects their interests. That's what agreements are about, compromise. There will still need to be one even if we fall out and in to WTO rules, and it will be much harder to get one from a position of weakness.

I'm fairly confident that I have enough capital in my profession to weather the coming storm, but honestly, its people who rant and rave like this who I hope are taught a harsh lesson. Look back at right now if and when this hurts your family or people you know.

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017

Are you OK with a new referendum?

Oct 26, 2017

lol. Still unable to take responsibility for anything, just keep blaming the EU for your own shitshow til the end of time.

Oct 25, 2017

The backstop was the UK's idea, but somehow the EU managed to hide it in there! Those bastards.

Let me guess, the EU is also forcing the extension on you?

Deleted member 50454

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2018

White nationalists as thick as ever.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All in all, really is a fantastic time for me to be leaving my business behind to start work as a public servant.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

sir, I have a presentation to do next month, could I use you as a projector? you seem rather good at the job.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Just like Trump is the embodiment of the US this guy is the embodiment of the UK, holy crap, you see this guy and picture the UK straight away.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Not from UK, but I seem to recall in the PM race after Cameron left, Boris said "That person cannot be me".

What changed in these three years that made him change his mind?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

oZcQ3dP.gif

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The scary part is, this guy doesn't seem like a moron. I've seen him discuss things on the news and in some debate. Trump is just a dumb narcissist, he's only so dangerous because he's so stupid, he doesn't have any cunning, he's shallow and easily manipulated. This Johnson guy sounds like he's spent years acting a buffoon in the public while cultivating very unsavory beliefs about governance and even the human race.

But damn, that image of him zipping around with a pair of Union Jacks..... if it's all an act, he is really dedicated.

He's not a moron. Pretending to be a clown is his shtick. But whilst that may be so, he's also not a great worker, doesn't have much time for detail. He's the sort of man who will happily come up with a solution painted in broad strokes as he strides around his office but will leave his staff to fill in the gaps. And the gaps are where things fall apart.

Zastava

Feb 19, 2018
London
I always knew ManixMiner was a troll poster. He got better at hiding it in the Brexit thread with his bullshit stories but it was obvious from the beginning he was a leaver pretending to be concerned about Brexit.

Report the fucker for his "Reeeeeeeera" slur and move on.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
He's not a moron. Pretending to be a clown is his shtick. But whilst that may be so, he's also not a great worker, doesn't have much time for detail. He's the sort of man who will happily come up with a solution painted in broad strokes as he strides around his office but will leave his staff to fill in the gaps. And the gaps are where things fall apart.

No he is not a moron. He is, however, incompetent.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

The stupidity you've got on display in saying this while being all for Boris Johnson now being prime minister is too hard for you to comprehend, huh?

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I gotta admit, I'd be impressed in a twisted way by the Javid/Patel positions if true, especially seeing as they're so utterly suited to doing the opposite of what those jobs entail of, what with Savid 'I thought Robocop provided excellent economic theories and OCP is a fine example of business' Javid's immorality and Priti 'underground meetings with an apartheid regime are a-OK and transparency is overrated' Patel's sheer hatred of the wellbeing of citizens. It's genuinely the worst group of ministers since democracy truly began in this country, which is saying something. The Con-Lib Coalition looks like a paradise compared to this, and the Labour government before just plain looks like paradise full stop. Joy.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Cummings is a highly rated political strategist. He was the architect of the Vote Leave campaign and the man credited with its success above all others. He's smart but difficult to work with and not well liked, supposedly because of his impatience and lack of tolerance for people not on his level. Doesn't believe in ERG fantasy no-deal unicorns and has been scathing about how brexit has been managed thus far. I have no idea what his advice will be given the lack of room for manoeuvre but he's probably bad news for those who want to see brexit revoked.

El meso

Oct 27, 2017
in 2016 we all thought about it but we keep it to ourselves
in 2017 we all thought about it but we keep it to ourselves
in 2018 we all thought about it but we keep it to ourselves
in 2019 we all know...its better for the EU if the UK leaves, this is a shitshow and will fuck over the whole EU project if it keeps going.

To the folks that want article 50 revocation....remember Farage is your representant what good would that do to the EU?

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Come on y'all, why fall for such low hanging bait?

The poster clearly has nothing else of value in their life if that is their reaction to people being upset over an horrible cunt taking the PM spot without an election. Show some empathy, the poster probably doesn't leave their room for days on end, has no prospects, no partner, no friends, they live a life of abject misery where the only happiness they have is derived from seeing more successful people being upset and worrying about their future.