• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The void
Yeah the gamestop thing is sketchy. Not showing up as in stock online anywhere. I called the nearest store and they said they had 3 copies and couldn't hold any. I ran up and grabbed one lol

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
44.95 AUD is super steep for just the original game remastered with QOL improvements on PSN.

Not too bad if you're a first time player, but pretty steep for a repurchase, especially when the handsome collection standalone is way more cheaper and includes way more content on sale currently.

With that said though I get the free upgrade on steam, so i'll just enjoy it on PC.

jonathanp

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah the gamestop thing is sketchy. Not showing up as in stock online anywhere. I called the nearest store and they said they had 3 copies and couldn't hold any. I ran up and grabbed one lol

I was unlucky number four in my case. Didn't bother trying any other locations as they probably would have been sold out too.

I guess I still have time to get a cheap PC copy.

Apr 8, 2018
Sadly wasn't able to get a physical copy at my local GameStop, so it looks like I'll be going digital. They only had one XB1 and one PS4 copy that sold pretty close to opening. I was able to preorder the Super Deluxe Edition of Borderlands 3 though so that's cool.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
I think it's going to take Digital Foundry's hopefully upcoming analysis to point out the differences with BL2 & TPS because I can't see any difference at all. Lol

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The GS I went to had 3 copies for PS4 and 2 for XOne. If you're in the north Denver area pm me for the location.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
uLpdq3A.png

Just saw this

Really, it has been pushed back till tomorrow on Steam? :/

EDIT: Seems it was posted yesterday, but 18:00 BST is 5pm GMT, and it's now 5:30pm GMT so what's going on?

Last edited:

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
What the actual fuck?

Steam users continue to be shit on from a great height by Gearbox.

Nope, it was posted yesterday. My bad.

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
DP :: My OG copy just changed to the GOTY Edition on steam, installing now.

10gb.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
I just Started the game on PS4 and there is a import character option. Any idea how it works ? When I click on it, it says there are no online saved games. Upload a game before trying. It would be cool if I can use my PS3 character

jonathanp

Oct 28, 2017
I just Started the game on PS4 and there is a import character option. Any idea how it works ? When I click on it, it says there are no online saved games. Upload a game before trying. It would be cool if I can use my PS3 character

Going to assume you have to have your PS3 save in the cloud.

Pizzamigo

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how well this is gonna go, trying to play BL1 while im still playing Division 2, I have a feeling BL1 will feel too old and give up on it in an hour...but it was only $7.50 so worth the gamble. Unless the story is enough to keep me invested, I literally remember nothing from when I played through 1/2 of it on x360.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how well this is gonna go, trying to play BL1 while im still playing Division 2, I have a feeling BL1 will feel too old and give up on it in an hour...but it was only $7.50 so worth the gamble. Unless the story is enough to keep me invested, I literally remember nothing from when I played through 1/2 of it on x360.
I was surprised by the amount of style/character when I loaded it up again last week. I mean, there will be annoyances from the general design of games from a decade ago, but I still found it fun to play. Guns still feel great too.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I think it's going to take Digital Foundry's hopefully upcoming analysis to point out the differences with BL2 & TPS because I can't see any difference at all. Lol
Maybe a stupid question but have you downloaded the Ultra HD Texture Pack? The enhancements aren't turned on by default , you need to download the 15 GB texture pack.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So my game did change from BL1 to GOTY so I installed and got all the DLC but like...it's not the GOTY if that makes sense ? Game looks like ass no FOV slider option etc. weird.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
The real upgrade is the sense of community we developed while waiting for the patch

Edit: as i type this, the new entery for the remaster appeared on my library

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
... literally just posted a picture showing it's out, stop being so Australian.

the update you guys are getting is for the dlc that you didnt have

no, its not, I had every borderlands DLC already, and the old version is still in the "finished" category I checked, this is a new seperate game that popped in my "games" (aka the stuff I have uncategorized because im lazy, like bundle games, hence that picture)