• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Oh I see the controversy coming.

I don't mind the religious mocking, but I just don't like the art itself. Which is fine because who cares about box art. Digital only baby haha.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hahaha absolutely love it.
Actually prefer the standard edition because the blue gives it a good contrast.

Seems like its ok to disrespect people's faith and approve tasteless religious appropriations around here.

Christians dont care about artworks being "remixed" or whatever.

You have any idea how many times the creation of adam has been parodied in the last few centuries?

We dont care because we dont worship the artwork its just somebody who painted something and decided to call it something religious.
If this offends you chances are you need to re-evaluate you convictions because its just a painting by itslef it holds no power so someone remixing it shouldnt actually affect you.
If this affects people "KILL ME JESUS" must have given people a fit.
the-creation-of-adam-michelangelo-.jpg

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
A great cover! I can't wait for September and I'm looking forward to play the 4k update for 2 and TPS on X today.

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017
When I saw the cover on the phone I didn't notice that the roses are made in the form of faces. That's cool.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Amazing cover.

Edit: Holy crap just realized there are faces in the roses.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I always wonder why Christianity - from all biggest religions - is the only one that can be made fun of this way even by huge companies. It's just an innocent joke/play on Jesus' image, I don't care.

Looks nice.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Seems like its ok to disrespect people's faith and approve tasteless religious appropriations around here.

How do you feel about Catholic institutionalized pedophilia? Get off your high horse. Free speech is a thing and beyond that Catholicism/Christianity has plenty to critiqued on. Parodying popular artwork should be the least of your concern regarding your faith.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a clumsy visual reference to me. Like taking the most direct path from concept to execution.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
How do you feel about Catholic institutionalized pedophilia? Get off your high horse. Free speech is a thing and beyond that Catholicism/Christianity has plenty to critiqued on. Parodying popular artwork should be the least of your concern regarding your faith.
Damn! Now here's a post! If I could, I'd hug you.