• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Most anticipated game in such a long time. I still likely won't know who to play between the four vault hunters up to release.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
The video footage Giant Bomb posted from e3 looked so so bad.
But I am hopeful that they pull it together for the final release

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Looking forward to this. I don't have any friends that will pick this up. Hopefully I can find someone on Era to co-op some stuff with.

I have August to finish and platinum Assassins Creed Odyssey. Wish me luck.

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta finish this game in one weekend before the Destiny 2 expansion. How will I do this.

Not sure why you would do that. You are going to rush through a massive NEW Borderlands game just to grind a bunch rehashed content in Shadowkeep? Borderlands 3 is replacing Destiny 2 for me.

The video footage Giant Bomb posted from e3 looked so so bad.
But I am hopeful that they pull it together for the final release

Watch footage from other sources then because that must be an extreme outlier. Or maybe it's just not a game for you. The buzz is extremely positive. There is no need to pull anything together.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'm doing it. So far I have not been caught up in the hype at all. I can wait until the Steam release easy. I even still have the new bl2 dlc to tide me over.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why you would do that. You are going to rush through a massive NEW Borderlands game just to grind a bunch rehashed content in Shadowkeep? Borderlands 3 is replacing Destiny 2 for me.

Fret not, fret not, my old friend. I've already thought about this for a period of time after my initial post and have determine it will be possible with a lot of coffee, duct tape, a swivel chair and bleach.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Already pre-ordered on cdkeys for 36€. Replayed some pre-sequel and even got the 1st one to get in the mood but the first title, even enhanced is not doing it for me, it feels too old compared to the 2 other titles.

Really looking forward to Borderlands 3 althought I'm still miffed this is an Epic exclusive on pc.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I own every little piece of Borderlands software that exists until now. Kinda a shame that there'll be a whole entry missing for a half a year

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do you think this game will be worth playing solo? Looks like it would be more fun with a group.

Oct 25, 2017
I am so fucking ready for this. Day 1.

Gimme Amara.

I think I'm sticking with Siren first tradition as well. Probably Moze second as she kinda reminds me of Gaige. I am a little concerned about Amara's first two action skills though. I hope she isn't another Maya that struggles in end game boss fights.

Do you think this game will be worth playing solo? Looks like it would be more fun with a group.

Absolutely. I always play Borderlands games solo first. A lot of people play strictly solo. The campaigns are good and I cannot really get immersed in a story while playing in a group. Co-op is great fun too, but I think I will enjoy it more in BL3 since I don't have to worry about who gets the good loot anymore.

Last edited:

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think one of Borderlands' best qualities is that I have a nearly equally great time playing solo or with friends. You may need people to do some of the very, very, very end content but the games have been designed with the solo player in mind from the beginning.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who is playing BL2 (or any BL game) for the first time with the Handsome Collection, I didn't even realize the original BL2 was last gen and came out seven years ago. The experience for first timers today holds up well I suppose as I'm having a blast with it and look forward to BL3.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta beat Astral Chain before this drops. Both will probably be my GOTYs so I can't wait!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
"s-see y-y-you n-next y-year"
fp6AG0N.png

Gotta beat Astral Chain before this drops. Both will probably be my GOTYs so I can't wait!
Same.

I'm expecting 85+ MC
Mhhhhhh might wanna pump it up to a 90+

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I'm so very ready for this! Now I just need to watch or read a full summary of everything Borderlands. I played them all, but it's been a while. Anyone know a good site or video that covers it all, all the characters, the games, lore?

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Would rather play it now if its gold.Considering its august and no game releasing this month

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Greenman Gaming's SUMMER10 10% off code works for pre-ordering this, for anyone who missed the Epic Games $10 discount.