• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
So you feel it would be now better for it to only be on EGS entirely? Isn't risk of rain on steam also currently?

Sure review bombing can be childish but in this case it's a legitimate grievance on what they are doing with Borderlands 3 how else are people suppose to be heard?

Stuff like this they at least notice! But instead of seeing why it happens they feel they are being attacked.

He compared it to physical violence. It's not even close to that sort of thing.

We really need a new thread on what people feel about review bombing maybe.

Did he just compare review bombing to physical assault? Wtf.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
But I thought Randy had no say in publishing deals?

He's referring to the games Gearbox publishes itself, like We Happy Few. Honestly, it reads to me like a blatant attempt at fishing for an Annapurna/Ubi-esque multi-game deal. Pitchford is a thin-skinned, pompous habitual liar, but he's not going to abandon the PC's largest DD platform solely because his feelings are hurt.

Last edited:

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
He's talking about gearbox publishing, not 2k
He's referring to the games Gearbox publishes itself, like We Happy Few. Honestly, it reads to me like a blatant attempt at fishing for an Annapurna/Ubi-esque multi-game deal. Pitchford is a thin-skinned, pompous habitual liar, but he's not going to abandon the PC's largest DD platform solely because his feelings are hurt.
Ah, I wasn't aware they published games.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Looks likes Valve review bombing defense went in place for borderlands reviews. The pop up is when i clicked the edit preferences box. Review bombs are discarded by default.

yMaDsCU.jpg

I'd like to see user reviews continue so hopefully this system does its job to keep them in place.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
No need to pile on because I really don't mind it coming to epic store that much, I prefure steam but if the PC version of the game is at least GOOD then I'm fine with it, PC version of BL2 was fantastic with lots of settings so have at least that.

If posted before sorry did not see it yet.
You have to see this video hahhahahaha I laughed a lot :D
https://old.reddit.com/r/borderland...t_been_done_before/?ref=share&ref_source=link