• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

EGS exclusive for 6 months
Alongside the release date, Gearbox has also released a new trailer, which confirms that, at launch, the game will be distributed through the Epic Games Store on PC. Borderlands 3 will then come to additional PC digital storefronts in April 2020.

Source

rrrZRtX.png

Last edited:

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
big rip

now we know why they didn't announce the release date in the reveal event

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Interested to see what has more players come release. I'd almost put money on Borderlands 2 on Steam having more players.

alosarjos

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's a pitty. I'm not a big fan of the franchise and I have still Borderlands 2 DLCs + The Pre-Sequel to do. At least they are provided some graphics upgrades on them today. Still I'm a bit sad since Borderlands game have native Linux ports and they work pretty good.

Hoping to see a GOTY edition on Steam at some point.

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Gonna spend big and buy the Super deluxe edition, I've waited a decade for this.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Crack!

So in for Amara, Fl4k, and even More!

Hell the last guy looks cool to since I heard he's Batman gadget style.

Game looks dope!

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Failing publisher Take 2 needed the help of Tremendous Epic Games to get Borderlands 3 made.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Shame about no VR or Switch, inevitable double dips I suppose. Looks good!
Why people still assume big games like this one will come to Switch is something I'll never understand. Stuff like MK11 are a nice surprise and the exception, expecting that for every big title is looking for disappointment.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly surprised it hasn't been announced for Stadia, unless Google wants everyone to hold off until their summer event.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds good to me. It will probably be the first good reason to install the Epic Game Store. Unless maybe Detroit comes out first.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
EGS will have a lot more functionality by then so I reaaaaly do not care. But I will buy this on the platform that most of my friends will play it ofc.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly surprised it hasn't been announced for Stadia, unless Google wants everyone to hold off until their summer event.

Can't imagine Google wanting games being announced for Stadia with a release date seeing as they haven't announced when Stadia is launching other than '2019'.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
If they get the game running at 60fps on XB1X, I'll go that route. If not, PC it is.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Game also has a Season Pass for 4 DLC Campaign Packs / Butt Scallion Cosmetic Pack, unsurprising. Hope the expansions will be good, really enjoyed some of the previous ones.

Oct 27, 2017
They need to explain why it's taken so long, cause as of now I don't see any reason why this game has taken years to release.