• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Nice! Does this mean the movie will be watchable without additional charge to Prime members?

Th3BranMan

Nov 8, 2017
Amazon to Netflix: "You will never get this, you will never get this, la la la la!!!!!"

*Netflix in the cage goes crazy crazy*

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
I dont doubt that Cohen wanted as wide an audience as possible but obviously Amazon threw more money at him, otherwise it would be on Netflix.
FTR, my excitement was not due to the streaming service it is coming to. It was the fact he struck a deal with whomever it was so soon because he wanted people to see it before the election. That excites me as I know it is primarily political in nature like This is America.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
The only thing I remember about the first Borat movie was making bagel bites beforehand and not cooking them well enough. 30 mins in I have to rush to the movie theater bathroom and puke everywhere. I then walked home. I have never watched the rest of the movie. So I hope the second one is good!

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I remember about the first Borat movie was making bagel bites beforehand and not cooking them well enough. 30 mins in I have to rush to the movie theater bathroom and puke everywhere. I then walked home. I have never watched the rest of the movie. So I hope the second one is good!
I thought bagel bites came fully cooked, just frozen. Surely they don't have raw meat on them?

Anyway looking forward to Borat 2.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Watched Borat in anticipation, haven't in at least seven years. Holds up more than ever.

Much excite

master15

Nov 28, 2017
His 'accent' seems off. I guess it's cause he's way older now.

Yeah unfortunately if you've seen any of his appearances as Borat post film, he seems to have lost a lot of mannerisms and subtely that the UK, US HBO TV show and even first film had. It's a shame, I still watch and support this as I'm a huge SBC fan but I have hard time thinking it will surpass the classics;

www.youtube.com

Da Ali G Show - Borat: Republican Party Speech

Da Ali G Show - Borat: Republican Party SpeechDa Ali G Show - BoratOur YouTube channel features ALL the scenes from Da Ali G Show. Subscribe to watch your fa...

www.youtube.com

Borat - Deleted Scenes

Here are the deleted scenes from Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the original film has just turned up on Prime UK. It definitely wasn't available to stream for free when I checked a couple of weeks ago.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

You snuck in bagel bites or made them at the theater?

Apr 19, 2018
Movie releases this Friday. Really curious to see how this one reviews.

By comparison, the original rated a 91% on RT back in the day.