• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
He did. Not gonna link the tweet but here's the text:

Ok I need to talk slowly so the leftist twits can understand

1. Yes, I realize that the Don Quixote character from Cervantes' novel attacked imaginary enemies as represented by windmills, but Donald Trump's Quixote enemies are not imagined. I read the book, did you?

2. This is a twist on a classic metaphor. Did anyone even LOOK at the cartoon the "windmill" is running away and knows he has been caught. Trump is charging forward in favor of everyone's free speech including Democrats.
1. If he has to explain that he is trying to convey the opposite of the book, why wpuld it matter if someone read the book or not, it just adds more confusion.
2. Nobody lost their right to freedom of speech, but I guess if he is going to make up his own Don Quixote story, he might as well make up more stories.

OP
OP
Sun's Resting Place
Oct 25, 2017
raMFBCs.jpg

tP7sgHd.jpg

VH7b84N.png

AXxL12m.jpg

AjOGEPy.jpg

Ouu9msZ.png

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I don't even get this one.

It'd make sense (from a crazy anti-vax perspective) if the vaccinated people were all dead or something.
If anything, the signs should be swapped🤣
It's saying that the majority of people, the sheeple, will all be vaccinated and will shun the unvaccinated. But that is actually AWESOME because everything will be split 50:50 and so those dumb sheeple will have no space. Hahaha it's gonna be amazing wait what do you mean I can't get on the plane at all that's not what the cartoon said this is outrageous

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
It's saying that the majority of people, the sheeple, will all be vaccinated and will shun the unvaccinated. But that is actually AWESOME because everything will be split 50:50 and so those dumb sheeple will have no space. Hahaha it's gonna be amazing wait what do you mean I can't get on the plane at all that's not what the cartoon said this is outrageous
Guess I missed the fantasy law where everything was going to be split 50:50. Maybe I need to start watching more """real news""".

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, the "video monitor," that is what everyone in the real world calls it

I love how like 85% of these run on the same dumb "joke," which is that kids are so silly and plugged-in all the time that they're not able to distinguish reality from fantasy! Meanwhile, boomers are being arrested for invading the Capitol because Qanon.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
I'm glad Ben labelled the censored words as cursing, I was truly confused at what was going on.

Oct 25, 2017
That "It's just a cartoon" response from Ben utterly reeks of "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" Dude got called out for his ignorance and he's attempting to gaslight that we're the mad ones.

Also, he posted this shit recently.

kew9m2ov0ma71.jpg

Seems his paranoia is really getting to him. Yes, I'm sure the FBI is interested in your secret Trump Rule 34 gallery Ben.
Anyone want to tell him that his phone is listening to him all the time?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
edit: wait, I'm wrong about the below. He didn't put it on the home page with his other comics, but it is in the blog part. So it's real and he's bananas.

I'm glad Ben labelled the censored words as cursing, I was truly confused at what was going on.
It's not a genuine Ben comic. It's pretty close but even he wouldn't label the sky, ground and his own name.

I went to his own website to check, and mistyped the first time as grrraphics instead of grrrgraphics because THAT is a BETTER NAME, BEN!

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That "It's just a cartoon" response from Ben utterly reeks of "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" Dude got called out for his ignorance and he's attempting to gaslight that we're the mad ones.

Also, he posted this shit recently.

kew9m2ov0ma71.jpg

Seems his paranoia is really getting to him. Yes, I'm sure the FBI is interested in your secret Trump Rule 34 gallery Ben.
Anyone want to tell him that his phone is listening to him all the time?

Why is the evil branch spearing a Lego block (Right above FBI)? Like, why that specifically? Does he think the FBI is listening to people through their building toys?

Oct 25, 2017

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
www.thedailybeast.com

Anti-Vax MAGA Cartoonist Says He’s Treating Severe COVID With Beet Juice

Ben Garrison made a name for himself during the Trump years with viral cartoons that were heavy with conspiracy theories.
Ben Garrison, the MAGA world cartoonist who has posted a load of anti-vax propaganda during the pandemic, says he's come down with a bad case of COVID—and is turning to beet juice to save himself.
Speaking to Gizmodo, Garrison confirmed he and his wife have caught COVID and revealed his ineffectual self-treatment. "We're taking Ivermectin and various vitamins including a lot of zinc," Garrison said, who also revealed that he's been guzzling beet juice. Unlike the vaccine, none of his named treatments have been proven to do anything to treat or prevent falling sick with the coronavirus. However, Garrison remains defiant in his views, saying: "We will never take their foul spike protein-producing jabs, which are neither safe nor effective. They're not real vaccines."
Old Ben Garrison's mainlining beet juice and horse paste to fight COVID.

(Which probably means he has a mild case and will come out of this even more convinced that his non treatments are real.)

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy, and I thought his latest batch of panels was as far deranged as it could go.

I'll need a reaction image with a bit more kick than "Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?" going forward when replying to posts of Garrison panels. Anyone have suggestions?

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
A boomer sitting with their phone. Finally an honest boomer comic.

While evacuated for Hurricane Ida I was constantly made reference to as being "always on my phone" because I have a 4-month old daughter and the family would say that "One day she'll get one [a phone] like daddy."

Meanwhile I don't think my mother looked away from her phone for the entirety of our stay.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The 1984 reference is kind of funny as the people in the comic would actually love for it to be January 1984. Reagan was about to start his second term.

Oct 25, 2017
The 1984 reference is kind of funny as the people in the comic would actually love for it to be January 1984. Reagan was about to start his second term.

Technically, Reagan's second term didn't start until 1985. 1984 is when they would hold the election, and he'd be sworn in (again) in Janaury 1985.
But still, these people would love for it to be the actual 1984 as Reagan was in power and his immense tax cuts meant more money for everyone. Until the economy crashed when Bush was in office and Clinton had to fix it. Thus starting the cycle of "Republicans wreck the economy, Democrats have to fix it, people are stupid and vote in Republicans again to ruin the economy"

Woof, these are really bad. That Stephen Hawking one is super out of touch. Kids wouldn't know most of those shows.