• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
Not everything I post in this thread is cringe or bad. Sometimes it's just gross.

Yeah I see that now, and it's on me. I can't say nuthin' since I took a new avatar from one of your posts.

Lu6bIHJ.png

I do not know what is happening but I relate to that dog.

OP
OP
Sun's Resting Place
Oct 25, 2017
They are pretty good wacko material, but I'm deciding whether I want to put a disclaimer on posting too many Ben Garrison comics in this thread. I don't want this thread to get taken over by them.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I have seen this movie and it's fucking ridiculous.

And fun.

And also the first thing I noticed was the regional accents, which is my own. Not every day I watch a movie made in Saskatchewan by accident.

The unintended joke here is that college age students have cut their parents out of their lives due to their horrifically racist and bigoted views, and the only legitimate reason to ever call them is to get the Netflix password.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are there humans on the ark?

They look like penguins to me, which begs the question; why does a creature that spends 75% of it's life in the water and the rest on frozen water (did the floods destroy the ice too?) need to be on the ark?

The answer may surprise you: There weren't Americans in biblical times, checkmate BoomerComics. And also, because Baron von Loathsome (great name by the way) had to go and quote me before the edit, because people are fucking stupid.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
And COVID is a racist Chinese caricature.
It looks like Fred Armisen to me.
The Spanish flu wasn't even Spanish . . . Jeez. Also what's that purple thing in the back?

I think it's a general BS concoction. It's even smoking a cigar?

I mean, he is half Korean.

I thought it was supposed to be Bill Gates hence the virus being a liberal conspiracy for public healthcare.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Saw some boomer fuck at Kroger without a mask today.

In Michigan, after they initiated a 500$ fine for doing just that.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Creative work not real work, says cartoonist.

"Looking for work huh? I can help you out. So the job is 25 hours a week, you know so we don't have to give you any pay whatsoever. It's minimum wage to start, but if you work really hard, you'll get a 15 cents per hour raise at the end of the year. Your schedule will constantly be in flux, you know, which might be a problem in getting a second job but what do I care? The work itself will net the company lucrative profits while destroying your body in the process. What do you say??

Hey where are you going? Fucking milennials."

Mar 6, 2018
Might not quite be in the spirit of the thread but I drew a Ben Garrison tribute* a while back
EslyxKa.png

Also this one, which I'll put behind a spoiler for everyone's sanity
aGk1APq.png

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Oct 28, 2017

Why is it always Marx? Noone on the left cares about him. I maybe once saw a flyer for a "Das Kapital" reading group at uni and that's it. It's the right that's obsessed with 'cultural marcism', it's like they just needed a buzzword to justify keeping their Cold War outlook

So many of them are like this. You raised them dumbasses, why are you blaming them.

This, there's so much projection

I'm back home and recently saw the Dad of one of my high school friends. Mentioned I'm still doing my Master's and he was all "You're like a lost generation, nobody's working yadayada". To be fair his son is living in kind of a commune right now so he could have a point...

But this is a guy who hasn't worked a 'real' job in probably 30 years. Owned sheep for a while, he's constantly 'renovating' some houses he inherited but they don't ever seem to be finished... and that's pretty much it
Like who are you to complain about our work ethic?