• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I guess Boogie has been dealing with this other guy who has been harassing/stalking him?

Kinda nuts.

Here's a picture of this Frank guy at Boogie's house.

There's another picture of Boogie aiming a gun at him on his profile but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that here?
Extra context:
For those that don't know Frank Hassle is an ex youtuber (now gumroad) whose entire bit is being gross and filming people with a GoPro on his head. His current "target" is boogie. Feel like that's some needed context here.

Last edited:

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
YouTube culture is impossibly stupid. Fuck Boogie. Fuck Keem. No opinion on Frank, whoever that is.

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
For those that don't know Frank Hassle is an ex youtuber (now gumroad) whose entire bit is being gross and filming people with a GoPro on his head. His current "target" is boogie. Feel like that's some needed context here.

boredandlazy

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm wondering why Boogie couldn't just try seeing things from this Frankie guys' perspective? Rather than shooting at him...
And Keemstar can go fuck himself.

OP
OP
ASleepingMonkey

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea who these people are but who was that YouTuber who got raided by the fbi? Did anything come from that?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Boogie the centrist thinks its ok to have just SOME kids in cages and a BIT of racism because then we can meet in the middle. Bell end.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Here is some recorded footage of the incident.

tenor.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow this Frank dude seems even more mental than Boogie.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
We don't provide a platform for neither Boogie or Keemstar. We also just don't need a thread about this in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.