• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
C4 in the uk are doing a TV show around chefs making gourmet versions of stuff like kit-kats etc. Starts next week. I like the idea of it being a competition and seeing the different solutions - in the trailer one of the chefs spends about $2000 on a custom kit-kat mold

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just saw this thread, have been watching bon appetit daily for the last month or so, such a great channel and great personalities.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Noticed that too. The "You would say lubricant" line. Which I'm surprised they kept in. Because it could be seen as her saying that because he's gay. Sure she meant no harm, though. Who knows what they joke about behind the scenes. Andy kinda seems like they kind of guy who would tell dirty jokes.
Claire's "you are so slutty" should be a dead giveaway.

Prolly tells at work the kind of jokes that would make Era mods' trigger finger itchy.

shadowkat

Oct 25, 2017
We don't have those here...

McCain Pocket Pizzas 4 life

8pack.jpg

Hot Stuffs were my jam. And it looks to be the closest to Hot Pockets.

blogggg4.jpg

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Only just discovered the gourmet stuff Claire does and it's amazing, also Channel 4 in the UK seem to be ripping it off as an idea

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i know its dumb but i feel validated by amiel saying sous vide and seared steak feels soulless

in truth i just cant accept a reality in which i have to do more than just apply proper heat in a pan and oven to make a perfect steak, especially because i finally got to a point where i am good at temping

not that i eat meat anymore anyway huh

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
What a gorgeous pie. I've only ever made peach pie and pecan pies before (and a savory Thai chicken pie), I'm amazed how much all that apple cooked down.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
We need a bon appetit babies animated show where Priya has a fanny pack full of butter and Chris is always carrying around strawberry shortcake soap to smell.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get around to watching it and only saw the title, so I'll just imagine she went on an anti-capitalist rant while cracking open a coconut.
Actually, thinking about it now it could've been about the raw chicken. She said some readers were saying they got sick because how the recipe is written or something, and she seemed a little unsympathetic.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, thinking about it now it could've been about the raw chicken. She said some readers were saying they got sick because how the recipe is written or something, and she seemed a little unsympathetic.
Molly out here with her low key food terrorism. Next video will be raw chicken with a side of salt lick.

Status
Not open for further replies.