• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
The legend of Toby Goofy

tumblr_pvli8pUMzU1yss2dao2_1280.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is just going to devolve into tier lists as far as the eye can see within a week.

Also Andy is great. Does a really great job demystifying Middle Eastern food. He just sometimes gets shy.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I love their content. Their last few uploads have felt different though. Like there's this chaotic energy to them. Molly's last one just devolved into her challenging the other chefs to trick them into doing work 😅

Also I was feeling bad for Claire at the start of the PopTart video. Because to me it seemed like she didn't want to be there and I imagine that those episodes must be hard on her because it's a lot of trial and error. But she was really happy by the end.

Last edited:

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Also I was feeling bad for Claire at the start of the PopTart video. Because to me it seemed like she didn't want to be there and I imagine that those episodes most be hard on her because it's a lot of trial and error. But she was really happy by the end.

She seemed genuinely proud by the end of that one. Unlike the Pop Rocks episode, where it seemed like she was being held at gun point throughout the whole ordeal.

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Aren't we here for that arc though
I mean, I enjoy the videos where things are challenging and sometimes go wrong, but in that video in particular Claire seemed so unhappy it kinda ruined the fun a bit. Just look at the comments on that video, a lot of people were saying the same thing.

I did enjoy the absurdity of the moment when she looked up how to make them and discovered that you basically needed to build a bomb to make them though.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
There's a video of Molly making a penne Alla vodka and I've made it a few times. It's stupid easy to throw together and so delicious. Gotta be careful though it's horrendous for your health.

Also I absolutely love how there's a shared language between the editors. Pretty much all the women use the term "saucy glossy" which I've never heard in the real world before. It's so charming.

Last edited:

johan

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe I should watch this channel

I have a love hate relationship with cooking

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I enjoy the videos where things are challenging and sometimes go wrong, but in that video in particular Claire seemed so unhappy it kinda ruined the fun a bit. Just look at the comments on that video, a lot of people were saying the same thing.

I did enjoy the absurdity of the moment when she looked up how to make them and discovered that you basically needed to build a bomb to make them though.

Whenever they give her something that wears her down they tend to follow it up by giving her something that she enjoys to do. After the pop rocks episode she got to do Cherry Cobbler and Angel Food Cake back to back. Although at least from what they showed it didn't seem like the pop rocks were too bad on her once she just completely dumped any notion of making it in a pressure chamber. That seemed to be what was stressing her out the most with it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who are these nerds? Andy is a top tier BA personality.

Better than babbys first choice aka Brad

Technically the reason Andy and some others are not in the OT banner is because the OT banner is ripped from their YouTube channel...

I will be building it out the more we go on though, so no worries!

Claire is my fave tho.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
the strength and chemistry of the personalities rivals mocumentaries like the office or parks and rec

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone ever attempted their own Gourmet Makes recipe for something they love, or have followed Claire's recipe? How did it turn out?

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone ever attempted their own Gourmet Makes recipe for something they love, or have followed Claire's recipe? How did it turn out?

None of them have really seemed worth the effort, although the poptart one is the first one that actually looked appealing to try and not a total pain in the ass to put together.

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
God bless era for having threads for my favorite things. Can I just say rick is a sexy daddy? And I'm so curious on what kinda guys Andy go for?

And spot on with the giantbomb analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.