• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 1, 2018
ebf73a0abb73e6b05a34a83cea95074b-700.jpg

Never seen a triple a game drop so fast.
seems its only a limited time deal.
they also have a 3 percent discount code if you like their page on facebook.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key

Europe, Middle East and Africa only.

EDIT:
NOW ONLY € 8.89

Last edited:

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
What a deal, if you want the biggest discount though then go to your basket and remove the game and you save 100%.

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
Event at $0 I wouldn't put it in my library, got my fill with the beta and saw what a shallow boring game it was.

Unless you paid me no thanks.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
Still too much. You are better off buying on Steam and refunding it. Trust me, you won't last more than 2 hours.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I have no doubt the keys work. But I wouldn't call that evidence of a legit site.

What makes a site legit to you? The keys work, they aren't obtained from shady places so you don't have to worry about them getting revoked like you do with sites like G2A, what more could you want?

I've literally never had a problem with them.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
My friend is a donkey and paid full price from Steam at release. I paid £10 so the loss wasn't too great.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
What makes a site legit to you? The keys work, they aren't obtained from shady places so you don't have to worry about them getting revoked like you do with sites like G2A, what more could you want?

I've literally never had a problem with them.

Strictly speaking, as CD Keys isn't an authorised distributor but instead resells retail keys purchased in bulk, there is the possibility, however vague, that your key may be revoked. This happened with Sniper Elite 3, for example.

Some people define "legitimate" as "won't scam you", and, yes, that certainly describes CD Keys. But others define it as "officially partnered with publishers", which excludes resellers entirely and instead refers to stores such as Amazon and GMG.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
You can start another playthrough in Skyrim instead of wasting your time and money on this trash.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
The game has some serious issues, sure. But the level of hyperbolic vitriol thrown towards it is getting ridiculous. Of course, I would probably be a little more upset if I had paid more than $15 for my copy of the game.

Yeah. I put 100 hours into it, and I had a lot of fun. It's not a good game, but 84% off is a great deal.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just had someone on FB tell me they're glad they didn't listen to the "peanut gallery" and decided to buy this "quality game" anyway.

I don't know what to make of that or how to respond. Admittedly, I haven't played it for myself (not do I want to).

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Its so close to £0. The perfect price for it.
Kidding I wouldnt play it for free. Waste of time when there are so many good games.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For that price it's worth it if you like exploring. You can get a few hours out of it running around and playing it like Fallout 4

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Strictly speaking, as CD Keys isn't an authorised distributor but instead resells retail keys purchased in bulk, there is the possibility, however vague, that your key may be revoked. This happened with Sniper Elite 3, for example.

Some people define "legitimate" as "won't scam you", and, yes, that certainly describes CD Keys. But others define it as "officially partnered with publishers", which excludes resellers entirely and instead refers to stores such as Amazon and GMG.
Yep, i have heard of people having some games revoked (sometimes a really long time after buying) from buying keys from CD keys. It's usually G2A that comes up with getting keys revoked due to credit card scam thing, but I have heard of some stories of CD Keys too. Puts me off buying from there.