• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So far its been on a few websites only, mainly on "odia", but it seems things are getting more and more concrete. This comes after a few days ago when Bolsonaro said essentially that Covid19 was a "hoax". Its already confirmed that one of the Brazilian officials (the one that visited Trump) was tested positive, but even then, take it with a little grain of salt.

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
While O Dia isn't exactly top journalism, they are not the Daily Mail, they wouldn't make this one up. The reporter says his source is from inside the presidential palace.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao

I love how Comrade Corona keeps going after fascists. Spain, Brazil, the US. A true Antifa.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, he tested positive yesterday, iirc. still waiting on the second test.

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
I wouldn't get my hopes up. After all, if Bolsonaro does survive, he'll probably start deluding himself into believing that he's been chosen by God or something.

Oct 25, 2017
ive long given up on the idea of some cosmic concept of justice existing, but just giving me this one would be pretty good

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
I wouldn't get my hopes up. After all, if Bolsonaro does survive, he'll probably start deluding himself into believing that he's been chosen by God or something.

The more realistic scenario is that, by virtue of being the leader of one of the largest countries on earth, he'll get top flight medical care not available to the average person, it'll be managed and treated as well as it possibly can be, he'll recover and use that as justification for why this is no big deal.

And idiots like Trump and his followers will use it as a reason to claim that coronavirus is not a big deal that we need to worry about.

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
Also something to keep in mind, the first quick test was the one which was positive. They did a second, more accurate test and the results come out today, but if the quick test was positive chances are high he does indeed has the virus.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
I'm buying into the theory that Trump has it. Too many people around him have tested positive and the dude looked weak during his state address

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
sfwij5pq6gm41.jpg

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
So apparently he got infected after travelling to the US?

Damn. I wonder who could've infected him...

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately even if he is in the risk group as a head of a state he will have enough medical care to just ride the thing out.