• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"They have now invented 'reverse racism'. I don't know what that is and I'm going to send someone to study this. I am saying that the Japanese people are a superior race and we, everyone else, are inferior. Shortly someone will enter the Supreme Court with an action of reverse racism. Have you ever imagined being convicted of reverse racism? You can't say any more, hey. That is true. I've had it in Japan three times already."

He said this because a journalist said that he wished that we could exchange the Brazilian population by the Japanese one, then we would be one of the biggest economies in 10 years, and Bolsonaro tweeted that video.

I want to point out that Bolsonaro made an unfunny racist joke about Japanese people having small dicks, this year, so he's still an asshole even to japanese people. Racism is a serious crime in Brazil, but nothing affects our wannabe dictator.

Bolsonaro nationalism is not a true type of nationalism, he hates its own people and treats as inferior, he's subservient to the US and others, he destroys our forest and kills the natives, Bolsonaro is like a colonial governor.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
611680675191586816.png

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when you weeb so hard you go full nationalist for a country you ain't from

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Japan also has one of the highest suicide rates in the world but you know whatever.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
This sad fucker feeling sorry for himself, stop burning Amazon and grow some self esteem

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Does he get mad when people say "My Hero Academia" instead of "Boku no Hero Academia?"
Or when people pronounce it "a-nee-may"
Or when translators insert a joke into a Fire Emblem localization?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
So do his nationalist supporters agree that they suck compared to the Japanese?

Is that his real Twitter posting anime?

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Does he get mad when people say "My Hero Academia" instead of "Boku no Hero Academia?"
Or when people pronounce it "a-nee-may"
Or when translators insert a joke into a Fire Emblem localization?

Nah he doesn't play Fire Emblem because gay people exist in it

So do his nationalist supporters agree that they suck compared to the Japanese?

Is that his real Twitter posting anime?
[/QUOTE

Sadly, yes. For both.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn this guy's power level is so much higher than mine.

Guide me senpai!!

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, courting the 4chan audience, that makes sense for 2020

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017