• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
I honestly can't believe this show is about to end. I started following it when Season 2 dropped, and I've been a huge fan since. It's definitely my favorite TV show of all time

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Yessiree, I'm on S6, e5 right now of like my 4th series rewatch. No way I don't finish it all it one go
I wish I had the time for a full series rewatch ;(
I'll probably do a rewatch of the last 4 episodes of part 1 tonight as a recap.

It comes out at three AM where I am, so imma just watch it tomorrow morning in between lessons. I'm also meeting my grandparents for the first time tomorrow, so my emotions are going to be wrecked.
Yeah, that makes sense. Getting up that early for this show would be tough. But visiting your grandparents all emotionally wrecked sounds like a good time.

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if I wanna finish my rewatch, or jump right back in.

Ahhhh man, I'm gonna miss this show.
Me too, but based on early impressions- it's ending is really solid. So I hope it's immortalized as a fantastic show for anyone to watch and rewatch. Because, you know, most shows drop the ball on the last couple seasons, or even the finale.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
6 hours until the final episodes are released.

I'm gonna' marathon the last eight episodes, and probably sometime during this year rewatch the show in its entirety. I'm very interested in seeing how they decide to wrap the show up.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Damn I knew I'd regret not rewatching the show. Ah well time to get a good crying tonight XD T_T

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
There's reviews, if you literally google search "Bojack Season 6 Part 2 Reviews" you'll find several from the last few days. Just most of us are not reading them due to potential spoilers and the season is out and easily watchable on Netflix in just three hours.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Dang it. Dunno if I have it in me to stay up that late. Tomorrow it is!

thanks for the quick replies

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait that late for it, I'll just sleep and watch it in the morning. I can't believe this show is finally ending.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I'm gonna go in for this totally blind. Tomorrow I'll try and watch it all. Won't even risk coming in here due to my lack of self control regarding spoilers. Damn I can't believe it's time for this to end.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Oh gosh, it's just going to be me talking to myself binge watching these eight episodes? Ha ha. I made sure to hold off on my gym visit until this evening so I could stay wired and awake for these, by the way if you ever want to binge watch a show Half an hour on the treadmill or elliptical machine goes along way Towards that

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Oh gosh, it's just going to be me talking to myself binge watching these eight episodes? Ha ha. I made sure to hold off on my gym visit until this evening so I could stay wired and awake for these, by the way if you ever want to binge watch a show Half an hour on the treadmill or elliptical machine goes along way Towards that
Yeah. It's going to take an iron will for me to not binge this tonight- you won't be alone :P

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Stayed up late so doing 1 episode before bed; it's great but the usual season starter chaos. xD

Cool-down art of Sarah Lynn (it actually wasn't gonna be her...but I guess I got Bojack on the brain xD)
4Y7zeu8.png

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Damn, I can't believe this show is actually over. I started watching it when I was 15 (I'm 20 now), and it honestly has hugely impacted me. No matter how much I changed over the last 5 years, the show has deeply resonated with me throughout and in many ways helped me mature and grapple with adult issues such as depression, addiction, etc. It's also honestly helped me understand my relationship with my Dad, who I would say is very similar to Bojack.

Props to the team behind the show for creating (imo) the greatest television show ever, no hyperbole. Tbh, I'm still super bummed Netflix decided to end it, but I have complete faith in the people behind this show to have ended it perfectly.

Ughhh, I'm honestly super bad at "saying goodbye" to things

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Its all crashing in episode 3. I can feel it.

Also, I love their call out to Lofi hip hop beats to study/relax to

Last edited:

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Watching the first episode, and can already tell this is gonna be rough. Though maybe it's a sense of dread I've carried over from the previous episode.

Edit: Aw, shit.

Last edited:

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Man, this really makes me wish they had been given two full seasons instead. I would have loved to get more episodes that just focus on him adjusting to being an educator. I also really hope that the story with the alcoholic student wasn't just for a single joke.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I had a whole thing typed out About how much I hated episodes 12-13 but decided to wait till its over to see how it all comes together , because there is no way the show ends in such a brutal way

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished Episode 2. Episode 1 was a more fun episode up until the end, but I can already tell from Episode 2 we're going on a downward slope.

I also really liked Episode 2's exploration of getting out there with things that that are hard to express. And I think the contrast between Diane and Penny in dealing with their trauma and showing how they both deal with differently worked very well. I also loved the scenes involving the book Diane wants to write vs the book she actually enjoys writing.

Episode 1 was fun, Episode 2 was a really good episode. I'm ready to see things get worse though, I can feel this season half's going to get harsh and heavy already.