• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I just finished rewatching the entire series and now I find out the new season is tomorrow!

:D :D :D

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Here we go.

2xn7wnC.png

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I feel like I've been waiting forever, but that'll happen when you watch it in one go a year before the next season starts.
Anyway, I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so ready for this. Gonna binge the last half of S4 tonight to get ready to watch it tomorrow.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Yee boy it's time to be simultaneously entertained and depressed all over again!

In the spirit of all things Bojack, I've gotta change back to my Todd avatar once the Nintendo direct is over.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been feeling a little sick for the past few days, should I call into work so I can watch Bojack all day tomorrow?

... But I need money.

Decisions.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
This is the only thing I care about now!

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To start diving in tonight or leave it all for the weekend...decisions, decisions

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if this will be the marriage that finally shooks Mr. Peanutbutter. Or will he just move on? (Moves onto Princess Carolyn for a joke about Cats and Dogs, instead of Mouse and Cats).

I think it will, they've been married for a while, Mr. Peanutbutter has tried, has wanted to make things work, he cares.

RedShift

Oct 27, 2017
It's up in the UK at least. Had to hit next episode on the finale of season 4 to play it for some reason.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
About to start watching, but going to say something first.

A good friend of mine (one of my closest, known each other for over a decade) introduced me to this show right before Season 3 aired, I had heard of it before then but not checked it out. We watched the first two seasons together, and then we watched Seasons 3 & 4 together blindly when they both hit. We both loved it a lot, and I was excited to watch Season 5 together. Tomorrow is his birthday (he'd turn 25), and I thought this would be a fun thing to watch together before he got pulled away for birthday stuff.

He died by suicide a month ago (August 11th), so watching this new season is going to be hard for me due to association as I've never watched the show without him and he's the one who introduced it to me anyway, and with the suicide being only a month old, and tomorrow being what would've been his 25th birthday. A reminder for everyone take care of yourselves, but this season while I want to watch it definitely, it's going to probably hit me hard regardless.

Let's see what's in store.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First episode down, and this season is going to go places.

The Bojack/Philbert lines are going to get way the hell blurry- their houses are exactly the same and scenes play out in exactly the same fashion in both locations.

Also peeked ahead at the titles and plot descriptions for the rest of the season, and uh-oh.

About to start watching, but going to say something first.

Ah, mate, I'm sorry to hear that. All the best to you and yours.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
First episode down for me as well, and yuuup. It's really set up this season for some intruigue, I'm interested in all the apparent story-lines going on with the characters. It's nice to see Bojack starting to get a handle on his life better and control his destructiveness a bit, but it's obvious this all is going to fall apart, and there was some I believe potentially heavy foreshadowing in the first episode. You can just feel the underlying darkness of what's to come. Lot's of relevant social commentary happening as well.

Also first episode made me laugh out loud a few times, so that's cool too.

Onto episode 2!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Feminism is Bay > Feminism is Bae

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Once again, my life has been worsened after a brush with musical theatre

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Second episode done. Not what I expected from the second episode at all, but it does remind me how the second episode last season was completely away from LA. I also think this might be the first completely Diane focused episode, is it not? There were some great background gags the whole episode, my favorite I caught being the pig eating at the diner, seeing the table behind him eating this giant pig head, then looking at his own plate.

Episode definitely hit some interesting notes, and I like how it wrapped up. Korean credit version of the song was also fun to hear.