• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 7, 2018
Jesus Christ. They're downright sociopathic. No normal person would do this sort of shit.
The fact that those officers might not even be held accountable is revolting.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Went back because I couldn't believe they'd literally pull his shorts down and stick a taser right in to get his balls, but there it is. Then after:

"Oh, god, officer please, please, please it's my fucking elbow, ow my elbow"

Guy roughly grabs him again and put a taser right next to his penis
"You want it again?! I'm done fucking around with you"

I'll risk a warning. These fucks should thank god every time they're able to go home to their family while behaving like this in their position of power (or anywhere honestly). Actions should have consequences but it's clear the system is unwilling to deliver them.

Like bullying, sometimes you need to catch a fist before you check yourself.

Last edited:

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can he sue? I don't know enough about the law in America, but are Police protected from civil action after internal action?

Oct 27, 2017
The officer should be fired, and convicted of a whole lotta shit. Part of his sentence should be he gets tazed in the balls.

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ. They're downright sociopathic. No normal person would do this sort of shit.
The fact that those officers might not even be held accountable is revolting.
They hire these personalities. They're a fucking gang with the authority to attack whomever they want protected by a system that refuses to restrain them.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Standards for becoming a police officer is far too low. That goes for the military as well. We have the lowest denominator of society with far too much power in their hands.
Pay is low, jobs are dangerous. I doubt many on Era would rally behind raising police and military salaries.

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Hopefully the dude is gonna get paid something fierce. 1m per taze, with an extra 2m for the taze on the genitals.

Sue all those fuckers into poverty.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
For fuck sake.

Imagine being that person, you must be thinking.... are they about to kill me?
Those cops should go through the same thing and lose their jobs and any credibility to be in power.

Eh hopefully they end up in the back pages of a newspaper.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I couldn't watch the whole thing either, but from the article, it gets worse:

Wheatcroft is laying face down on the asphalt, handcuffed, with an officer kneeling on his back. Officer Schneider then turns, accuses Wheatcroft of kicking, and then kicks Wheatcroft in the groin twice. Schneider then takes his left hand, pulls down Wheatcroft's athletic shorts below his buttocks, and tases him in the testicles, according to Wheatcroft's lawsuit. Shortly later, Schneider recharges his Taser and this time places it on Wheatcroft's penis while he's laying on his side, saying "You want it again? Shut your mouth. I'm done (expletive) around with you."

Fuck these pieces of shit.
Holy shit. That's brutal abuse that wouldn't be out of place in a fucking Nazi concentration camp. America sort your shit out and arrest these power mad psychotic fucks!

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting. And the fact that they'll most likely suffer zero (lasting I mean) consequences for this is astounding. Pure trash on multiple levels.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
This is from 2017. I bet those officers were still on the job this whole time. The public is now just seeing this. Amazing.

Vakuf

Oct 25, 2017
Are these fucks just pussies ? Handle your slef like a man instead of a power abusing asshole. Man how can you side with cops when you see shit like this. I get it not all are like it but maaaaan do a better job appointing officers. I don't get it

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days these pigs will be hunted down like the animals they are and i won't even feel bad.

Maven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Earth
All this over a turn signal violation...

Reinforces my idea that cops are bored as shit and looking for action

Oct 27, 2017
He'll clean up in a civil suit and then maybe he can support his kids without resorting to stealing from other people. Hopefully enough pressure is applied to get those cops permanently removed or even jailed.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whenever I watch these videos I think "I'd end up dead full of holes if this happened to me or to a loved one in my presence".

Real talk, if they were handling my father in front of me like that I'd tell that cop he and I are dying today.

Oct 27, 2017
How much does one get if they win? Roughly?
Depends on how good his lawyers are. It helps that the cops were reprimanded, which shows they did something wrong. There's also seemingly no end to the number of policing experts condemning what they see in the video. He's got a nice payday coming his way, and so will other people if they dont take these shithead cops off the street.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Why would someone want such a sadist on the force? I'm sure this guy will win his lawsuit and it's just a matter of time before the officer does this again (if he hasn't already). Is it easier to hand out million dollar pay days than to fire a guy?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Why would someone want such a sadist on the force? I'm sure this guy will win his lawsuit and it's just a matter of time before the officer does this again (if he hasn't already). Is it easier to hand out million dollar pay days than to fire a guy?
The guy is currently in jail for an unrelated crime, so the police probably going to do everything they can to make him seem deserving of the treatment.

"He is a criminal anyways."

Oct 27, 2017
Also since when is it illegal to not have your ID on you. That video is horrifying
There are no laws that require you to show your ID, even to a cop. Let's put that in context. Nearly half of the states in America have so-called "stop-and-identify laws." Under these laws, police can legally require a person to reveal their identity if the police have a "reasonable suspicion" that the person has committed a crime. Still, if a cop stops you, just ask if you are under arrest. If they say no, you are not required by law to tell them who you are or show them identification. Walk away because you're legally free to go.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Also since when is it illegal to not have your ID on you. That video is horrifying

LMAO, the law. Law don't mean shit when they roll up on you. Sure, after you get a lawyer and hash shit out but that's after you've spent time and money. Cops will do that shit just to fuck with you if they suspect even the slightest disrespect. It's all about massaging their ego.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
There are no laws that require you to show your ID, even to a cop. Let's put that in context. Nearly half of the states in America have so-called "stop-and-identify laws." Under these laws, police can legally require a person to reveal their identity if the police have a "reasonable suspicion" that the person has committed a crime. Still, if a cop stops you, just ask if you are under arrest. If they say no, you are not required by law to tell them who you are or show them identification. Walk away because you're legally free to go.

Police response: "STOP RESISTING" *pulls out gun and shoots you point blank in the head*