• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
v1.dDszNDcwMzc7ajsxODU2MTsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MjQwMA

The Belchers can't catch a break.

They were just about to cement their status as the premiere of their film in the summer of 2020. Even with the Disney buyout, the film was on course for release.

That is until the 'rona hit.

Now everything is delayed, including the movie. At least the amount of animated television can continue with the magic of voice acting. So unlike most shows, they can debut as planned.

As always, be sure to set your DVR up to an hour in advance in case of any late games in the fall.

The show premieres September 27th at 9/8c on FOX.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Given the way animation schedules are, I believe COVID will impact next season and not this one. I wouldn't be surprised if this season had already been completed for some time.

bishopp135

Oct 29, 2017
I'm so happy this is coming back. Bob's Burgers is my comfort food show, and since this is 2020 I've been binging this in a probably unhealthy frequency.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like I said last season, they need to town Tina and the boy crazy stuff. it's just too much at this point.

I love the show and am looking forward to the new season.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said last season, they need to town Tina and the boy crazy stuff. it's just too much at this point.

I love the show and am looking forward to the new season.

I often wonder if Tina's shit would be nearly as widely accepted if she was a boy like they originally planned and was doing all her creepy shit to girls.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
New episode's tonight. No need to adjust your DVR this time around.

Edit: Oh God, that palms flashback got me good.

Last edited:

tobascodagama

Aug 21, 2020
Isn't that canonically why they flipped her gender? And then they reused her original male design for that creepy boy who "dates" her in the Beefsquatch episode, which indicates they know exactly how creepy it was.

(Because men who act like that have a history of acting out in violent ways, which is baggage that a female version of the character does not carry.)

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
The Halloween episode is happening now after the delay due to the World Series.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Man, even Jimmy Jr. couldn't get a pass in a time capsule from Tina, uninspired gum aside.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I was not big on the last season or 2 but this one has been a return to form of sorts. Less focus on the individual family members and more of an ensemble feel which honestly works a lot better than instead of episodes focusing heavily around Tina or Gene.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Geez it's been 200 episodes already? What a great run while keeping the quality consistent.

New preview:

Oct 30, 2017
LMAO, I love these food Thanksgiving movie spoofs of Predator, Air Force One, and Armageddon. These are all such favorite movies of my youth.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Holy shuttle indeed Gene.

Edit: That security guy was the MVP for managing that crisis on his first day.

Last edited:

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I hope this episode is better than the Halloween and Thanksgiving episodes. Those were pretty bad. The show usually has pretty good holiday episodes, but the last two sucked.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Gene's relationship with Linda feels like a weird change up. I don't ever remember it being so intense or creepy.

That said the current episode kind of sucks. I hate what a fucking tool Bob can be, I prefer when his neurosis are a bit less in everyone's face.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've kinda loved this season not gonna lie. halloween episode especially was really funny.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
So the Christmas episode wasn't as strong as it usually is. Still, the season has made some bangers so far which is rare for a show lasting as long as this one.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i've kinda loved this season not gonna lie. halloween episode especially was really funny.
This season has already had like three of those "Belcher kids telling three stories" episodes. Maybe two, but it feels like three. I'm generally not a fan of those.

Otherwise it has been pretty good. The airport episode was the best and funniest one so far.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This season has already had like three of those "Belcher kids telling three stories" episodes. Maybe two, but it feels like three. I'm generally not a fan of those.

Otherwise it has been pretty good. The airport episode was the best and funniest one so far.

The show is super formulaic and has been for several seasons. Not surprising considering how long its been running but it does feel rather lazy on the writers part.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I really wouldn't mind if they started winding down and ended the series this season or next season, after the movie.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Good news is Bob's Burgers will return tonight. The bad news is that NASCAR has overrun the usual broadcast by as much as an hour, so set your DVR accordingly.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Good news is Bob's Burgers will return tonight. The bad news is that NASCAR has overrun the usual broadcast by as much as an hour, so set your DVR accordingly.

Unless they call off the race or move it to FS1, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy won't be on. They only got 15/200 laps finished before it started to rain.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
New episode is still slated to air in Canada at 10pm Eastern (post-American Idol) for what that's worth.

EDIT: Yep, Romancing the Beef is airing up here. So part of the block wasn't circumvented for Daytona.

Last edited: