• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I started Bob's Burgers and I love it. Such a great little comedy - on S3 now and just saw the first Halloween episode last night.

I want to watch every Halloween episode right now! I know this isn't a serialized story but any harm in skipping to those eps? I don't want to spoil stuff for myself.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They get played out after a couple of seasons like the Thanksgiving eps. There are still good holiday episodes like the Valentine's Day episode from the last seasons but they felt like something the creators leaned on as the series got more and more flanderized.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
they're the best halloween episodes as they speak to the true-to-life experience of halloween as a kid or as an adult.

And just a heads-up that people will say how BB gets bad, but it mostly just plateaus—it's nothing comparable to the simpsons' fall

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
There is nothing to spoil.

Full Bars will always be one of my favorite episodes of the series. Just an all time classic.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
So many great Halloween episodes. I really liked the where the kids get stuck in a dumpster and the one where they trick Louise into getting scared. Such a great show.
To answer question op, you can watch in any order, no spoilers, just awesomeness

tina-belcher.gif

had to post my favorite costume lol

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
All of the holiday episodes are great. No show does family dynamics as well as Bob's Burgers. I should rewatch all of the Halloween ones this year. It's been a while since I've seen most of them.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
The best ones are the cardboard fort one and (if it counts) the murder beach house mystery episode.

There ARE a few Halloween episodes that feature call backs or new characters that it'll expect you to know going in if you don't watch in order, but otherwise you can skip around.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love all the holiday episodes. I still think the best of them all is Christmas in the car. Not only is the opening hilarious, it has some of the best lines in the whole show. "It's a preemie! Just like Jesus…"

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
Any episode with Mr Fischoeder is super entertaining… Kevin Kline is gold in Bobs Burgers.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Loved the Halloween episode in season 6 with the haunted house they made for their kids.

They get played out after a couple of seasons like the Thanksgiving eps. There are still good holiday episodes like the Valentine's Day episode from the last seasons but they felt like something the creators leaned on as the series got more and more flanderized.
Season 3's Thanksgiving episode with the My Neighbor Totaro reference was the peak.