• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020

So many quotable moments in this video. It is truly necessary to watch it several times to really appreciate the whole thing.

"I need to wash my car" followed by "OH MY GOD IT'S A BOBCAT I'M GONNA SHOOT THAT FUCKER" in a matter of seconds.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Guy's like

CharmingDeadlyHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Oct 26, 2017
I thought he was going to throw it in the car and close the door. Brave fucking man to hold it that long. Good thing he had long sleeves on---I wonder how much it tore his arms up.

Did the wife have a carrier? Wonder if she had an animal in it the bobcat was going after.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
in the comments, the poster states the person with the gun who threw the cat says he shot it, and it was rabid, they got rabies shots for his wife so it bit her apparently.

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Yeah apparently he actually did shoot the bobcat and it had rabies. Makes this video much more harrowing and I hope both people are fine.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dude yeeted that cat. It did sound rabid so I'm sure they had it tested since it attacked his wife.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Bobcats are no joke. They come down into neighborhoods periodically, along with mountain lions. Not on my side of town thankfully. I'd do the same shit if I were in that guy's shoes, though.

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
A bobcat can fuck up your week. They are the cat equivalent of a fox in size. They won't generally kill a semi-healthy grown human. They usually avoid us, but that rabies though. When I lived up North in the US I was way more afraid of a badger, even more so than coyotes.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they handled that pretty well.

Who the fuck is ready for a bobcat attack when they are in their driveway?

Unless you are some seasoned hunter or certified badass I doubt most people could handle it better than they did.