• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017

Nick Jr. getting me all emotional on a random Tuesday.

Edit: Already posted; just reported it

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I highly recommend anyone who loves Steve to checkout his Moth radio story. It was hilarious an great.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Steve you have no right to make me feel these feelings after you left me for so long

c'mon man

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Damn. I'm not sure if if i'm crying tears of wholesomeness or tears of sadness.

Maybe both.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
That was super cute, the ASL at the end was the cherry on top. I was too old for Blues Clues but would watch it often with my sister. Sending this to her now

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched this. As someone who grew up with Steve era Blues Clues, this hit me pretty hard.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn that show has been on for 25 years?! I had a bunch of younger siblings growing up and a lot of younger cousins so Blues Clues was always around even when I should have grown out of it. I still recite the Mail Time song whenever I go get the mail.

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was 9 when Blue's Clues came out, and 15 when Steve left, so it wasn't a major part of my childhood. This still made me tear up.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn that show has been on for 25 years?! I had a bunch of younger siblings growing up and a lot of younger cousins so Blues Clues was always around even when I should have grown out of it. I still recite the Mail Time song whenever I go get the mail.

Nah, it only lasted from 1996-2006. But it was recently rebooted as Blues Clues & You in 2019.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, this brings up some feelings about being a kid-

Wojak_cropped.jpg

And some of it has been kind of hard, you know?
I know you know.

d90.jpg

That it has, Steve.
That it has.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Got me crying in the club. There's no crying in the club.

Now if the original Black, Red and Pink Rangers pull up with an apology video...

(RIP Trini ;_;)

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i was always out of the range. i think i was in my teens or getting there. i just watched this because i didn't feel like turning the channel. i was in it for the basic drawings he would do.
when they switched to joe i only caught some episodes. but at that time i was out of the age range for the show.

i'll post this too. since theyve been posting a few things for the reunion.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
This dude is good right? Are we gonna have a Blippi situation?

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I never really watched Blues Clues when I was little but that still hit me in the feels.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I used to watch this only because my younger siblings watched it and well...there was only one TV in those days. That was a cool video.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
i was always out of the range. i think i was in my teens or getting there. i just watched this because i didn't feel like turning the channel. i was in it for the basic drawings he would do.
when they switched to joe i only caught some episodes. but at that time i was out of the age range for the show.

i'll post this too. since theyve been posting a few things for the reunion.

I love that they have been featuring all three in this and on the show at times. Tho the comments under that are kinda not it lol Yes we love Steve but for some people Josh is their Steve or Joe is their Steve.

Galactic

Oct 29, 2017
Florida, USA
Blue's Clues was my life as a kid, having my 5th birthday party themed after it and buying a PC game based around the Blue's Birthday episode. I remember when Steve left and had Joe take over; it was hard at first cause y'know, you knew Steve and it felt like he knew you in way. Of course I got used to Joe after awhile, but it didn't feel the same in a way.

This vid got me all choked up, and it's nice to see him again and how it's nice to see Blue's Clues is back for a new generation to enjoy.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I love that they have been featuring all three in this and on the show at times. Tho the comments under that are kinda not it lol Yes we love Steve but for some people Josh is their Steve or Joe is their Steve.
everyone just forgetting about Josh. RIP

also, i never realized how emotional steve got when he left for college.

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017

Same. I also call literally anything "my handy dandy cellphone/pencil/hat etc." every now and then.