• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheUnforgiven

Banned
Nov 23, 2018
It's obvious they have a lot of time to think this kind of tweet as bluepoint writes don't usually have a lot of work.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
While the tweet in general seems like a troll, one part sticks out.
"Not one, but two"
They have 2 projects in development?

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be teasing two things. I see some Koanki stuff in there: Castlevania, Silent Hill, and Metal Gear as well as some Sony stuff, but who the hell knows. I assume they are just messing around, but I didn't realize they had been in any way connected to working on Konami stuff.

Taking Symphony of the Night from 2D to 3D would certainly fit their comments regarding their game being more of a re-imagining.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they remake Legend of Dragoon, I'd love it. The original had so many issues with it that a modern take could fix so easily.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Seemingly hinted at everything but Legend of Dragoon. This is why I don't get my hopes up.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Bluepoint brought Playstation Allstars Battle Royale to the vita and it was a damn good port. I'd be totally okay with them taking the reins from the now defunct Superbot.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Dart and Black Monster is The Legend of Dragoon

Right. The entire post even if a troll, heavily mentions two specific games which people are missing if you look into all the wordings. Demon's Souls and Legend of Dragoon are both mentioned the most. I think those are the two, and they're both Sony games so this makes sense since they'll be at the PS5 event. Demon's Souls is absolutely true, that's been rumored forever and is credible. Legend of Dragoon would be shocking and amazing.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Curiously, it seems to be mostly about PS1 titles... a lot of PS1 titles... hmmmm

But the "not one, but two" kinda throws that theory

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
The "Not one but two" with the bats and the blood moon seem to suggest Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 + 2, but who knows. The tweet almost reads like a rorschach test for potential games.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
kw1CIJY.png

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri remaster confirmed

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok lets try to interpret this thing

So calm this spooky night. A symphony of rumors - not one, but two - return from shadow.

They are talking about there's a bunch of rumors, the end of the sentence maybe is suggesting is thats 2 games returning. While mentioning Symphony of the night.

A resistance to dart home as black monsters escape twisted hills to wander lands and syphon souls.

Maybe describing the game? It mentions resistance, legend of dragoon, twisted metal, syphon filter and demon souls

Filter your candy collections, soft from solid, and be eco-friendly.

Here its saying to filter the rumors/speculation, and maybe sugesting the game is eco-friendly?

Have a metal Halloween.

Just wishing happy halloween, mentioning metal gear solid.

Or this could be just a troll tweet and it means nothing

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Right. The entire post even if a troll, heavily mentions two specific games which people are missing if you look into all the wordings. Demon's Souls and Legend of Dragoon are both mentioned the most. I think those are the two, and they're both Sony games so this makes sense since they'll be at the PS5 event. Demon's Souls is absolutely true, that's been rumored forever and is credible. Legend of Dragoon would be shocking and amazing.
I would lose my shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Calling it now; master Sony bundle where they've remastered every Sony game to ever exist and it'll be a PS5 launch exclusive. As in you either buy it on the first day or they destroy all remaining disks. What a bold marketing strategy.

Apo

Oct 28, 2017
There are so many hints at different franchises in this tweet. But most of it sounds like Castlevania Lords of Shadows 1 & 2.

But are they not remaking a game for Sony or is this just a guess?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Dart and Black Monster is The Legend of Dragoon
🤔

if true then Legend of Dragoon is likely way early in development since it wasn't long ago that they showed interest in it

maybe they talked to Sony and Sony also liked the idea

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Everyone here thinking "eco-friendly" refers to ICO, when I'm sitting here galaxy-braining and realizing it's referring to Jak and Daxter.

Nov 23, 2017

They are talking about there's a bunch of rumors, the end of the sentence maybe is suggesting is thats 2 games returning. While mentioning Symphony of the night.

Maybe describing the game? It mentions resistance, legend of dragoon, twisted metal, syphon filter and demon souls

Here its saying to filter the rumors/speculation, and maybe sugesting the game is eco-friendly?

"Soft From" solid, what's that reverse.... From Soft(ware).

!!!!It's fuckijg happening....

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Specifically, Scheer pulled a Patrik Stefan.

Filter = Syphon Filter
Solid = Metal Gear Solid
Eco = Ico

There's also Twisted Metal and Silent Hill in there.

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
The syphon souls part made me instantly think of Soul Reaver and not Demon's Souls, guess I'm just different lol. They obviously know what games the fans want, so many different options due to the wording they used, glad it seems there are two games in development though.