• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
If they announce a PS5 remake of Demon's Souls at the reveal event I will preorder a PS5 as soon as they let me.

ShaDowDaNca

Nov 1, 2017
I get it, folks want Demon souls. I get it.

But I think Legend of Dragoon would benefit so much more from a remake. It would be amazing. Demon Souls would be cool but the original on the ps3. It would look nice but think of the scope and breath of Legend of Dragoon recreated in 3D with new life.

Heck, I think Sony needs a SOCOM reboot more.
Nope

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
technically chosen undead is not gendered, like he wont even need an alternative costume for female.
Yeah you're right, I was speaking about Solaire when I talked about male character, I just included Chosen Undead in my sentence in order to say that I'm rooting for them too since they seem more likely than Solaire given how Sakurai only chose main character.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All is for naught if Demon's Souls remake isn't 60 fps

Do the right thing Bluepoint

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
If the Demon's Souls rumors are true, I'd be pretty excited to see what the really good art design there can look like with really top of the line tech.

I would happily take the MGS remake rumor too, but I'd be a little less excited, because I already pretty much know what really technically we'll done Metal Gear looks like.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Going to look gorgeous!

jAoDE9K.gif

6aZ1Gql.gif
And now I'm looking at people cry at the ending of this and TLG. Feel like my I'm going to be stuck here for a bit.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's not a Demon's Souls remake. I imagine that game feels downright archaic now.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I'm ready for the Metal Gear Solid 4K UHD Collection featuring a full remake of MGS3. Let's go February!

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
The team always talked about the graphics and the cinematic experience, but in the end they lacked in gameplay. Bluepoint is just talking about graphics and I'm a little bit concerned that their next game will end like The Order.
They also only talked graphics for the SOTC remake and that was a great game.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
Got a massive smile on my face after reading that.

Come on Blurpoint, let's see what you're cooking up at the PlayStation Meeting please!

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
would it though

It already felt janky when I played it almost 10 years ago.

I'll trust my week old memory of playing it over your 10 year old one. Doesn't really feel like it has any more "jank" than other souls game really. Felt great to play. Also I'm confused because wouldn't your argument further reinforce the fact that it needs a remake?

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
A Demon Souls remake doesn't need to a be a 1:1 conversion.

I would honestly be way more interested if they move enemies/items around, expanded areas and added the 5th archstone.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Your imagination would be wildly incorrect.

While not archaic, I think it will feel a bit smaller these days. Dark Souls was a huge step forward in my opinion. The lack of an interconnected world in Demon's is part of that. And one or two areas are a tiny bit smaller, geographically, even if it took forever to traverse due to the challenge. Maybe I'm wrong. It's obviously been a long time! The environments were incredibly moody, though.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Black Phantom XXxDanK_ScraP_SpeaRxXX has invaded!

edit: A couple boss levels need a complete overhaul imo, beating Flamelurker then walking 30 sec to Dragon God isnt good

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
if demon's souls remastered remake isn't announced at this rumoured ps5 event then riots are a mild descriptor of what will happen.

Last edited:

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not so excited for Demons Souls because I dont really care about remakes of games that I already played, especially as I dont think its been too long + Souls fatigue in general

However, if they have new content like the land of the Giants, I'm in

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
My heart wants MGS or Silent Hill

My head knows it ain't gonna be either

I do have faith in BP though in whatever. They earnt it