• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Still in disbelief that we're having a second Charlton character on the big screen. Never would have thought BB to be the second one.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Helmet is a little wonky but honestly think the suit looks really good, and I imagine the finishing touches will look even better.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
mv5bmtcxntmyotg3nv5bml5banbnxkftztcwmdizmjaynw._v1_sy1000_cr0015011000_al_.jpg

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
It looks exactly how o imagined it would aince watching Brave and the Bold.

I'm in 1000%

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It being a physical costume that looks pretty good in its own is gonna go a long way. Good stuff.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I mean jaime's blue beetle has always basically been a guyver inspired suit even in the comics.

Though I'm hoping cool is college aged in this since he's been looking very old in kobra Kai.
But the comic book or cartoon designs never really convey that.

EGYJdeNU4AAw-xe.jpg

Just looking at it, you're more inclined to think Iron Man style suit than Guyver. Or rather, X-O Manowar if we want to be real.

latest

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Wait, I'm confused, I thought the guy playing blue beetle would be that washed up comedian whatshisface? Is this person a stunt double?

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good without any post effects. Can't wait to see it in motion. I wonder if it will be moveable Spider Man eyes

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I know there's going to be a lot of CGI added to the costume since it needs to morph and shit, but damn it looks awesome without the effects.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah this is directed by the guy who did Charm City Kings?

That was a great movie HBO absolutely buried on HBOMax

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I only know about him from Injustice 2, holy shit that suit is perfection.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Thank God they don't appear to be going the Marvel route and just using CGI when he's in the suit like Spider-Man or Black Panther. I'm sure there will be some VFX touching up, but I don't see any tracking dots or markers on him. The practical suit looks kick-ass.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's a bit sad that they aren't doing the mask mouth, but the costume otherwise looks amazing.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wish there was a little bit more for the bottom half of the chest, as the deco kinda just stops, but what's there looks incredible.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, they nailed it so far…excited to see it with whatever effects/CG they add to it…hopefully they don't go overboard

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
uh... how does it look that good already? So glad they didn't try to edgy it up.