• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that looks good. I don't know much about BB but I'm excited to see more.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Looks good.

Now just don't give him a CG mouth or something. Always hated the mouth lol

Rod

Oct 25, 2017
Depends, I do think he would demote this to Max if he had a chance. Very interested about the Zatanna movie now.
With the 35m limit, it would really suck - the costume alone looks really high end polished already

Let's just be thankful for the team they were able to pitch an story and it was fast tracked rapidly enough it could no longer be canceled. Sucks for some other projects that could have been hidden gems, too.

Oct 25, 2017
Would Zaslav greenlight this movie?

I seriously doubt it

Eh, I disagree.

Blue Beetle is the type of stuff he seemingly wants.
Blue Beetle has more potential than Wonder Twins, is a step down from the AAA movies but was also promoted out of the Max slot he thinks is a waste.
Also a good diverse super hero they get to push.

Blue Beetle is like the perfect B tier to push like he wants,
like the already finished Batgirl, upcoming Zatanna, potentially Nightwing(probably a good window to eventually do Cyborg in)

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Pym Technologies t shirt awww shit multiverse getting crazy

Seriously though, suit looks great, and I think Xolo Maridueña is a great choice to play Jaime. Finally some hispanic representation, (not counting Miles Morales since that was animated).

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
probably one of the best set photo reveal looks at costumes

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Man this is pretty much a perfect translation from page to live action.

Sep 5, 2021

images

nevercomehome

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like he stepped right out of Injustice wow! I can't imagine what he'll look like after they touch it up with CG and stuff.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Love it!

So glad this got bumped to theatrical.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He looks like he jumped right off the pages of a comic...

Hype rising for this movie.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm actually shocked. That's a pretty damn good looking suit without all the filters and movie magic that will be laid in. Still skeptical on the writer and director though. But we'll see.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Waaaa, I havent heard anything about this, let alone Xolo being cast as Blue Beetle. That's fucking awesome, looks good.