• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
almost like they dunno what vandalism is.

note, nicely written, tapped to glass window = not vandal

note, angrily written, wrapped around a brick and thrown through a glass window = now you're getting warmer

wrecked office, walls covered in paint, nasty slurs and angry words, bodily fluids, maybe even a fire = i see you've met the vandals

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
"america deserves better" is the driest condemnation possible. Yeah, they're ratfucking Bloomberg from the INSIDE. You love to see it.

You know I saw this when I first woke up this morning, so I thought (Bloomberg being Bloomberg) that this was legit a condemnation... but now I am not so sure.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I'd "campaign" for him while telling people to vote someone else. I missed the boat.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly thought Bloomberg was sincere when he first started campaigning.

I feel stupid admitting that.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Huh, I do like money.
Baitin' go away.

2cf8381d65cebcd00b01ede8a20e1c19.jpg

I like money.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's interesting. The average American net worth from the last census is $68,828. A quarter to that is the same ratio as $217,935 to 60 Billion dollars. So, roughly a quarter of a million is a quarter to Bloomberg! These people are being paid a quarter of a penny to him.
That's fucking mind boggling

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bit more encouraging. Bernie has passionate canvassers who want to be doing it, while Bloom merely gets people who take his cash and pretend temporarily or not at all. So, money can't buy you love.

That's interesting. The average American net worth from the last census is $68,828. A quarter to that is the same ratio as $217,935 to 60 Billion dollars. So, roughly a quarter of a million is a quarter to Bloomberg! These people are being paid a quarter of a penny to him.
Yep, it's hard for most people to grasp just how much a billion dollars are. And Bloomberg is worth at least 63 times that amount!

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Imagine spending half a billion dollars in less than 2 months and getting nothing in return.

This guy could have saved the water crisis in Flint Michigan

Thats whats so hilarious about it. If he actually had did that, he would have had alot of people willing to vote for him instead of this campaign to protect his money from the possiblilty of a Sanders/Warren presidency. Didn't want to actually fix anything, just keep the same bullshit going but actually saying the quiet part quiet.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Found out the dude is rolling ads here in PR so I'm VERY curious to see if I can get in on this.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Lmao, reminds me once I got paid $100 to deliver campaign leaflets door to door. Just threw the whole pile of leaflets in the first recyclable bin I could find and went home to buy me some new games.

Banderdash

Chicken Chaser
Nov 16, 2017
Australia
I hope Bloomberg keeps to his word.
That if he drops out, he keeps spending his money on enormous ad buys... promoting democratic issues, and running attack ads on Trump.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
You can't manufacture positive support. People really do love Trump and will spend all day making and posting MAGA memes. People really love Bernie, and they'll spread his message everywhere they can. Nobody likes a boring shitfuck billionaire like Bloomberg.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny how Bloomberg's campaigns didn't see the obvious flaw in paying for support, it casts doubt on any other support that might be legitimate.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One whole example of this happening in the article? Headline worthy.
The political equivalent of collecting 5 rando tweets and writing a piece about the "outrage."

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why all this hate for Bloomberg? He'll be a good president.

please disregard
Vote Bernie

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Good. Bloomberg can go and fuck himself.