• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
www.cnn.com

Bloomberg slams Sanders supporters' aggressive online tactics in new video

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg attacked Bernie Sanders on Monday in a new digital video featuring aggressive and derogatory tweets, memes and videos purportedly posted by the Vermont senator's online supporters.

'Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg attacked Bernie Sanders on Monday in a new digital video featuring aggressive and derogatory tweets, memes and videos purportedly posted by the Vermont senator's online supporters.

The nearly minute-long video, which will not run on television, closes with a clip of Sanders calling for people "who hold different views" to "engage in a civil discourse." Text then flashes on-screen, asking, "Really?"'

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't give a fuck what some old transphobic racist who was partying with Jeffrey Epstein thinks.

sebco

Oct 27, 2017
If he's offended by that, I can't wait for him to find out about his own policing policies.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine thinking this is a legitimate issue, to attack a racist transphobic republican for being a racist transphobic republican.

Also obligatory

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
It's gonna be a super cool thing to see Bloomberg realize he pissed away several hundred million dollars for a failed campaign and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck him and his trying to buy the presidency. Fucker only wants to win so no one goes after his wealth.

It's gonna be a super cool thing to see Bloomberg realize he pissed away several hundred million dollars for a failed campaign and absolutely nothing to show for it.

The sad part is that's almost pocket change for him.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie must frustrate the hell out of the DNC because they have no ammo on the guy. He's been consistent in his message since the 70's and hes had zero scandals. So now since they can't just play the "Ignore Bernie" card because he is the clear front runner the play is apparently to attack his supporters which is sure a move I guess.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bernie must frustrate the hell out of the DNC because they have no ammo on the guy. He's been consistent in his message since the 70's and hes had zero scandals. So now since they can't just play the "Ignore Bernie" card because he is the clear front runner the play is apparently to attack his supporters which is sure a move I guess.
Yup, that'll really get them to vote blue if bernie doesn't get the nomination.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Broken clock is right...

and what's infuriating is when called out on it its not, "Yeah, I was fucking up, my bad' but THAT CANDIDATE DOES IT TO SO FUCK IT"

jml

Mar 9, 2018
If Bernie supporters can get to him like this how in the world is he gonna take on Trump and his supporters in the general? He's totally unprepared for it.

Fuzzery

Oct 25, 2017
In the last election, there were a lot of russian psyops masquerading as bernie supporters. Wonder if that's what happening here to some extent.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Does he honestly think that this move is going to make Bernie's supporters turn against Bernie?

If anything, his supporters will think Bloomberg is being a bully like Trump & also trying to buy the presidency (which he's doing).

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Sheesh, I mean, if he can't handle the heat in the primaries, how's he gonna handle it in the general against Trump?

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
How is he going to manage in a primary debate? He'll be completely sunk in the first 20 minutes.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Too bad about the whole photoshopping real tweets for the ad and then pixelating the account names so he wouldn't get into any trouble.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes Bernie bros may be obnoxious af but at least they aren't fawning over a status quo ass capitalist

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Bloomberg's lack of self awareness is hilarious. Literally no one supports the guy

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Eat shit Bloomberg if you can't handle this random twitter crap maybe you shouldn't try and run the US. There are bad people who claim to support Sanders and he nor I or anyone else want them in the movement but this whole thing has been so overblown for media headlines that are intended to make Sanders look bad. He and the entire campaign has denounced it multiple times and the sanders campaign faces all of the same hatred online as everyone else, they just don't cry about it every chance they get because there are real issues to focus on, some hashtags and emojis ain't shit when people are dying from being unable to afford healthcare, sleeping in streets, dying of starvation, and having their homes destroyed by fire. Every campaign deals with the same shit, grow up and argue with him and his supporters on policy matters, you know, the reason why we're choosing a candidate for president in the first place.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): advocating harassment
I hope he gets harassed 24/7 for the rest of time

Mar 3, 2019
Oh look, that tired narrative you see here in era where people wont vote for Bernie because of his followers, as if his followers have any bearing on the situation at all..

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Weak! Gonna need more than that mr bloomy. just keep throwing money at it.

Oct 27, 2017
But yo maybe that is the type of energy you need to beat trump. And frankly they couldn't have picked a better target (I'm sure some of the content is cross the line but just cherry picking twitter quotes dont mean shit.)

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So much for only making ads that attack Trump.

Bloomberg is only going to ramp up against the democrats.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bloomberg is the last person I want to see complaining about this shit considering he harassed whole minority populations with Stop & Frisk.

Also, Twitter is toxic and water is wet. Not exclusive to Bernie in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.