• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
This is all I can think of while playing this game lol

(I could only find a Spanish clip on Youtube...)

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
5 hours in. Really loving this game. This is the best Kickstarter game I've backed, the one that has most closely met my expectations from when I chose to back it.

klee123

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, I just received the physical copies today.

However I originally preordered the collectors edition, but only received the game itself.

Has the collectors box been delayed?

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a few hours in and, well, it's the classic Igavania that I know and love. It's so far pretty standard, to be honest, but that's fine, it's been a while since the last time we've gotten one so this is a welcome change of pace from other Metroidvania titles. I have it on the Switch but I don't find it quite as bad as others found it, albeit the game could use a lot of work to get it up to snuff and, who knows, maybe I'll have a few crashes or glitches along the way :P

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
41C360F433EE51CF0552D58F1CFE1201460B631A

Hurting my brain trying to figure out what i missed on the map. Ugh!
I had this and it was a couple of little tiny rooms through breakable walls. A 9/9 Detective Eye really helped a ton. I was missing two that were off of breakable ceilings.

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Why is there a purple diamond on the map in a room even though there's nothing inside?

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, the Waystone guy. I already met him, so it's just the marker that's bugged, I can live with that.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Alright this is driving me up the wall.

I have entered my backer Id (Id included with email that has # preceding it) multiple times, even created a new save and added it from the start.

It removes it every time. Does this happen for everyone , even when I enter it it just loads and doesn't confirm success or failure. I have the Switch version 60$ one digital.
That's because your backer id isn't preceded by the # sign, it includes the # sign. Input the # sign.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Any news on an Xbox patch. Would welcome true 1440p to sort the framerate. The image quality looked so much better than PS4 that I really want the X version. Is the laggy boss under 10 FPS on one x?

Nall

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question for those who have started NG+. Does shop progress carry over? Are all of my forged items and prepared food still available for purchase?

Thanks!

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
So this is fun. Been playing the Steam version after getting it cheap from Fanatical and it's been running fine. I installed it to my NVME so the load has been ridiculously fast (as expected) and screen transitions are pretty much instant.

Then the UE4 crashes started happening. A lot.

So I swapped the install from the NVME to the standard SATA SSD and it's been not crashy, but I'll be damned if it doesn't take a noticeable hit to performance when streaming textures and moving between rooms. The loading feels about as fast as on my PS4 (launch, SSD) so I'm wondering how many of these crashes we're experiencing are them taxing the engine in weird ways with the asset streaming and not clearing memory correctly.

Full disclosure: I am using Linux to play the game, but it shouldn't matter since the crashes themselves are UE4 error windows and cite specific instances of assets not loading.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright this is driving me up the wall.

I have entered my backer Id (Id included with email that has # preceding it) multiple times, even created a new save and added it from the start.

It removes it every time. Does this happen for everyone , even when I enter it it just loads and doesn't confirm success or failure. I have the Switch version 60$ one digital.
Did you back at the $100+ level? That's where name in credits starts. If you pledged $100+, entering your backer I'd just shows your name in the lower left and pulls it to the top of the credits.

BloodstainedKickstarterRewardsChart.png

zarnold56

Oct 27, 2017
I am 1 trophy short for the platinum, the item list one. I forgot to equip my maxed out Achemic Bounty shard when I started crafting a bunch of stuff, so I missed out on procs to regain some mats back. Can't decide if it is worth it to farm all the stuff to finish that.

Muffin Awesome

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
Did you back at the $100+ level? That's where name in credits starts. If you pledged $100+, entering your backer I'd just shows your name in the lower left and pulls it to the top of the credits.

BloodstainedKickstarterRewardsChart.png

No I am a f***ing idiot if that is all, I thought I had to enter backer Id for the special Kickstarter bonus stuff...

Ooph I only did 60$ tier.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Finally got the true ending last night. Such a fantastic game. I also got the other endings during my play through. Beat it at a little over 28 hours, and 99.60% map completion. Still not even close to 100%-ing the rest of the game, but I'll get to it later. Maybe in NG+.

I'm so glad I backed this game. It's the love child of SotN and Aria if Sorrow, and I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to the DLC, and I hope the game does well enough to spawn a sequel or dozen. 😂

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Overwhelmingly Positive (95%) with over 7,400 reviews on Steam. So awesome to see! While I think I will always have issues with the art styles and overall presentation, it's just a really fun game to play, experiment with, and see what builds people use.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got an idea what shard this is? I've got a complete bestiary but I guess this one must've fallen through the cracks. Maybe from a screen transition or something.

unknown.png

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whaaaaaat!? I am going to test this out tonight.

Yeah it's crazy, I barely have to even fight anyone, unless they're tanky or a boss. I farmed in the
Cathedral in the big bell sections where the Dullhammers fly around for fun
boosted my luck to 35 and levelled from 1 to 9 in about 5 minutes.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is it safe to start a new game on Xbox at this point? (Without the threat of being blocked with progress?)

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
The medium ending is missable and has a trophy so if you don't do it you have to do it on your next playthrough. There's also a bad ending but it doesn't have a trophy.

When you fight Gebel you kill him with the Zangetsuto weapon.
Well, crap, I have to figure out if I have a save for this one.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No I am a f***ing idiot if that is all, I thought I had to enter backer Id for the special Kickstarter bonus stuff...

Ooph I only did 60$ tier.
No worries. The "Iga's Back Pack DLC" is the Kickstarter bonus, and it hasn't been released on consoles yet. It should start being sent out this week as an additional code on Fangamer. PC versions should already have it listed there.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I am 1 trophy short for the platinum, the item list one. I forgot to equip my maxed out Achemic Bounty shard when I started crafting a bunch of stuff, so I missed out on procs to regain some mats back. Can't decide if it is worth it to farm all the stuff to finish that.
I'm finding it easier to just farm money with a maxed out Augment Gold and just running back and forth in the entrance of the castle where there are 4 large statues. My magic recharges fast enough from drinking all the drinks that the statues drop mostly money ($100-$2K) instead of roses. I then buy weapons/gear and Alkahest to dismantle the weapons/gear that will give me the material I need to craft the stuff I don't have yet. I'm down to 7 weapons now.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh lol... Late game boss spoiler...

So I guess I pissed off OD? lol... Is it because I hit him in the butt like 30 times in a row with my super jump? And now I guess I can'T go back to fighting Dominique without killing him first?

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm finding it easier to just farm money with a maxed out Augment Gold and just running back and forth in the entrance of the castle where there are 4 large statues. My magic recharges fast enough from drinking all the drinks that the statues drop mostly money ($100-$2K) instead of roses. I then buy weapons/gear and Alkahest to dismantle the weapons/gear that will give me the material I need to craft the stuff I don't have yet. I'm down to 7 weapons now.

If you equip Gebel's Glasses you'll never have roses in lamps. I know it's a minor thing, but figured I'd point it out.