• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Yea it's dumb that there's no preload but it should unlock in ~7.5 hours.

Annoying that the PC release is delayed.

5zyDLvM.gif

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
Day one patch is still not up on PS 4. Well, cant be too important then, i guess...

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Game is great, really enjoying it, may stay off work to play more :p

Great variety of weapons right off the bat, within a couple minutes I had the option of various types of weapons. Loving the different unique moves each have as well and trying to figure out what they are.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Day one patch is still not up on PS 4. Well, cant be too important then, i guess...
Pretty sure it will be important. Game is really good, but I've experienced a few glitches. 1. The game kept sending a constant vibration to the controller, a slow and light vibration. Took me a while to notice and I had to close and restart the game. 2. Twice the game has had me enter the wrong room. Meaning I go through a doorway and it reads my position incorrectly and has me enter a room that shouldn't have been the next one. Once it moved me a room to the left where I went through the same room twice, another it put me a floor up one. It also crashed on me once.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
What will the version number be for the day one patch? I'm looking at Version 1.01 for my PS4 discs' Update History.

Will it be 1.02 or higher when the Day One patch kicks in?

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
got a crash on PS4 during shard enhancements/screen so just be careful taht u save prior to doing so. just lost some movement progress but no drops thankfully

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the Kickstarter ID input field is for when starting a new game? I've googled around and haven't run into any answers yet...

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Did you guys get a Mail with the kickstarter Code?

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got their ps4 digital code in UK yet?
I swear if I don't get it by the time I'm back from work in 8 hours I'm never backing another KS game again. This was the first and it'll be the last.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Played up to the first boss. Seems promising/better than I expected. It looks horrible though, which is a shame, but oh well. Hopefully if this does well they can get more money for a sequel.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I swear if I don't get it by the time I'm back from work in 8 hours I'm never backing another KS game again. This was the first and it'll be the last.
I got a Europe PS4 key about 6 hours ago. Check the download code section on your fangamer pledge page.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the UK/Ireland release date of 21st doesn't impact backer codes. In the same boat.

Mainland Europe is the 18th meanwhile.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
the first boss (not the tutorial one) just killed me with a critical attack that was an insta-kill. during the next try, he did nomral damage again. after that, it wa back to one-hit kill attacks. yeah...day one patch please.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
First impression is decent. Really good music.
I'm still not a fan of the visuals though. And I'm not quite feeling the movement yet. Hopefully upgrades will make it more enjoyable.
I think this could be alright but it's gonna take a lot for it to even come close to Circle of the Moon for me.

pray_bentos

Nov 13, 2017
Only had a chance to play 10 minutes before work but I was already pleasantly surprised by how nice it felt to play. Really feels like a 90s Castlevania game in the best way.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GOG CODES FOR THE IGA BACKPACK AND GAME ARE NOW LIVE ON THE FANGAMER PAGE. GO GO GO!

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Will the game tell me what the stat attributes mean or is it for me to figure out? For example I'm not certain what CON and MND do.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Hope they polish the game's visuals further during post launch support. It's pretty messy. A lot of the basic lamps just look improperly rendered. I encountered a piano that seemed all sorts of skewed and glitchy.

There's supposed to be a day one patch, right?

Having a lot of fun, though the balance is a bit off. I got a sword familiar that does crazy damage at the basic rank/grade. Also I found a coin well before the second boss which lets me craft one of over a dozen weapons that look late-game. Decided to just save it for now. The basilard's throwing knife technique is pretty shit for how much MP it costs.

jimboton

Oct 27, 2017
There's a 215 MB patch or something like that, and only Normal was selectable when I was starting my game up earlier today.

Hard and Nightmare were grayed out.
That's .. kind of a deal breaker. Will wait a little longer in the hope they come to their senses in a later patch. These games are at their best when upgrades feel meaningful and necessary, give us hard at least.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
That's .. kind of a deal breaker. Will wait a little longer in the hope they come to their senses in a later patch. These games are at their best when upgrades feel meaningful and necessary, give us hard at least.
I will never understand why unlocking hard mode is still a thing. I always default to hard when I can.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it will be really late when it will be available where I live. Hopefully GoG unlocks it right on time. I would like to try and play it before sleeping, but it might not happen. We'll see.

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Stil no update to my DHL shipment. Still kind find a shit. It's been like this since last Friday. Ffs.. I want my game now. :(

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
It's almost 7AM EST and there still is no Day One patch on Release day?

When does PSN typically refresh the store for updates and store content?

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Welp it's Tuesday morning and my PS4 backer code still isn't available on my backer page. What the hell!