• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck! Why no preload on Steam??

Jesus, I'll be on my work at the time the game gets released...

Oct 25, 2017
E33441E9-10B2-4033-BC1F-A73D0211B46B_zps6hhie1tc.jpg

This is cool. Didn't realize there were hidden weapons from high level backers.

...Intriguing

Oct 25, 2017
Nabbed my code today through fangamer. They didn't send an e-mail, which would have been nice. Now to wait until tomorrow to unlock on Steam

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
... if you change your Windows 10 location or Xbox you can redeem it! Need to choose somewhere it's out like New Zealand.
Ha! Thanks, I forgot about that - last time I did that was to get Dark Souls III a week or so early from Japan.

And lo, that does work - must be something with the region itself. Based on that, I'm assuming that the codes would normally go active at 9PM PT tonight (the store page says it's available then).

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Got my code redeemed.

Now I wait...probably going to be Wednesday before I actually get to play. Seeing Weird Al with a full symphony orchestra tomorrow night.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
I had a DIO mask, but then I died before reaching a save point and lost it.
hynyRj9.jpg

"You thought your first kiss would be Dominique, but it was ME, Miriam!"

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
I just had to pick Physical Switch version, which was delayed and of course no PS4 code yet. Yes, I'm impatient. lol Probably more so since the earlier word is so good!

Can't wait to see my name in the credits <3 (It's going to be a mountain of them, huh? lol)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the digital code I had with my physical was for the PS4, but it turns out it's for the Switch. I guess I'll be lucky to play Bloodstained this week, since my physical copy isn't here yet (in fact, it only just entered Canada and with how slow customs can be...).

Sad times.

Oct 2, 2018
just paid for it. I didnt realise I had just the right amount of money in there for this but apparently I do. Can't wait.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
anyone that's actually playing already know where to go after...

you get the double jump

I've feel like i've been everywhere :O

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
My physical PS4 copy is here, but I'm not opening it since I backed a GOG version for actually playing. Nice slipcase though.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Nabbed my code today through fangamer. They didn't send an e-mail, which would have been nice. Now to wait until tomorrow to unlock on Steam

Yeah, same here. No new email for this release yet, but decided to just search my inbox for the email they sent about my Curse of the Moon code last year and see if it was in there. Sure enough, it is.

Fangamer page says it won't be redeemable until midnight PST though, so I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
So I think I've met my game spending quota for the next few months. Just bought this and Octopath Traveller. Think I'll play the latter until this unlocks, and then switch.

edit:
Crap, it unlocks at 6AM PDT? Bit too late for me I think since I'm EST.

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have the game yet, bit apparently you can put in a backer ID when starting a new profile to get an item. Anyone know what that is or where to find it? It must be different than the code in that Twitter post

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't realize that the Switch version is coming out later. Oh well, already waited this long for the Kickstarter, doesn't hurt to wait another week or so.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Got this on PS4 as apparently I chose Switch and forgot.

Didn't really want it on switch... guess thats the dumbass tax.

less than an hour to unlock!

FFFanatic

Nov 1, 2017
I'm a little confused by something. I selected PS4 physical and Steam for digital. I have my steam code for Iga's backpack, but I don't see one for PS4? Is this because I selected physical?

Ratazk

Oct 27, 2017
Cautiously optimistic about this one. It's got the pedigree and everything I've seen makes it look great.

Will wait on more impressions before making the plunge though.

Anyone go for the X version? Wondering how noticeable the enhancements are over the PS4 version.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Currently a bug where if you equip 2 rings one of them gets unequiped randomly

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
anyone that's actually playing already know where to go after...

you get the double jump

I've feel like i've been everywhere :O

Clocktower, far right side of the map. Go up.

Currently a bug where if you equip 2 rings one of them gets unequiped randomly

I only had this happen when I tried to equip two of the same ring, are you seeing otherwise?

I'm a little confused by something. I selected PS4 physical and Steam for digital. I have my steam code for Iga's backpack, but I don't see one for PS4? Is this because I selected physical?

PS4 dlc codes aren't out yet to my knowledge.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have the game yet, bit apparently you can put in a backer ID when starting a new profile to get an item. Anyone know what that is or where to find it? It must be different than the code in that Twitter post

I believe it's a part of the address you go to to see your backer stuff on fangamer, if you used that.

I could be wrong, though. And if not through them, I don't know what the answer would be.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
I still don't understand why console digital releases come at 12am ET everytime, but Steam is random anywhere from 12am ET to 8am ET

Nov 9, 2017
Réunion
For those who don't have their code yet, you can try to see directly at the fangamer site if it's there. I've not receive any email yet from them, but I when checked their site at the backer management page, I was able to retrieve my Steam code this way.

And there's no preload.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For people who've gotten far in the game do you know if there are any weird unlock conditions to the best ending/last part of the game?

The Igavaniss had a tendency to do that.