• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Can you tell me how much you pledged and what does the email say that is shipping to you and the cost exactly?

I pledged $100, for the Alchemist Treasure, but my email confirmation says they are shipping the game and a $60 slipcase. It doesn't say anything about the Alchemist package.

All the other physical goods are coming in August. Sit tight. They're only shipping physical games right now.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if this is the right place for this but Is there any way non backers can grab some of the merch/goods in the future? Will be grabbing a couple more copies but I wanna continue to support the devs (so we can also hopefully get sequels) and grab some cool collectibles based on the IP

Oct 26, 2017
Dunno if this is the right place for this but Is there any way non backers can grab some of the merch/goods in the future? Will be grabbing a couple more copies but I wanna continue to support the devs (so we can also hopefully get sequels) and grab some cool collectibles based on the IP

Not sure. Maybe keep an eye on FanGamer.com? They are working on fulfilling the physical kickstarter items. But those won't be ready until August.

Last edited:

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019

I think they got a contract for bloodstained 2. They refused epic money straight away, and announced in clear words bloodstained 2 won t be a crowdfunding effort. Smells veeeeery good. :)
I bought a release gog copy with iga pack on top of my alchemist jp ps4 despite them providing a steam key complimentary because CERO is late reviewing the game.

By the way, I am sure there is a secret ending hidden in there. ;)

I guess you will get third parties physical, like figures and things like that in Japan if Miriam popularity is good in subculture.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My PS4 backer copy finally came today. I guess I know what I'm playing over the weekend!

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
For the people getting the Switch version on Monday, are you backers? Or is Amazon shipping them early?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned but all versions are on sale on amazon, 32.84 (which is near GCU pricing), even the switch version which isn't released yet.

Dark-VIII

Oct 27, 2017
very happy to see all the positive feedback the game is getting, still waiting for my PS4 version here after my shipping service screwed up and trying to fix it.

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the game - while fun - is also really uneven

Cutscenes are n64 quailty
Bosses are mostly bad and feel really low budget
The monster and character design is all over the place. Gothic to comical

Ahri

Lying PR
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Alchemist Treasure (Switch) backer in Europe here, and nothing so far. Not even a message.

This has been the biggest trainwreck of a kickstarter I ever witnessed. I regret backing this game, and will most likely not be caught again like this.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Alchemist Treasure (Switch) backer in Europe here, and nothing so far. Not even a message.

This has been the biggest trainwreck of a kickstarter I ever witnessed. I regret backing this game, and will most likely not be caught again like this.

Then you clearly did not witness Underworld Ascendant (game came out barely anything like was promised) or Kansai Club's Kickstarter for The Crater by Osamu Tezuka, they took my money and ran, I had to buy it later from Digital Manga via their own Tezuka Kickstarter.

This was a fantastic Kickstarter that has delivered a fantastic product.

Ahri

Lying PR
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No. Just no. This isn't even the biggest Kickstarter trainwreck this month.
Then you clearly did not witness Underworld Ascendant (game came out barely anything like was promised) or Kansai Club's Kickstarter for The Crater by Osamu Tezuka, they took my money and ran, I had to buy it later from Digital Manga via their own Tezuka Kickstarter.

This was a fantastic Kickstarter that has delivered a fantastic product.

Sorry, I should have worded that better: in which I have participated.

Curse of the Moon was delivered to backers way after the game was on sale, and same now. Communication was iffy, on many occasions.

SigEpTendo

Oct 27, 2017
The Shadows
For us Switch physical backers whose orders may get delivered today, does anyone know if the 1.02 patch is live yet? Haven't seen any communication one way or the other, so it makes me think it isnt.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Early impressions of the switch version don't seem too favorable, so I almost hope it's pre patch or something.

Oct 26, 2017
I think the game - while fun - is also really uneven

Cutscenes are n64 quailty
Bosses are mostly bad and feel really low budget
The monster and character design is all over the place. Gothic to comical

There are like two cutscenes in the entire game, so it doesn't really bother me.
Bosses are fine.
Gothic to comical is exactly what Castlevania is.

Coconico

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Is there any indication of when Switch codes are going to be sent to backers? I'm hoping we don't get a repeat of Circle of the Moon where codes were sent out like a week after the public release.

SigEpTendo

Oct 27, 2017
The Shadows
Switch update 1.01 is the same as 1.02 for PS4; confirmed by 505 on their discord. So, those getting the Switch copy delivered early need to update to that and then should be good to go!

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Switch update 1.01 is the same as 1.02 for PS4; confirmed by 505 on their discord. So, those getting the Switch copy delivered early need to update to that and then should be good to go!

Wait really, even through the email Fangamer gave out for the shipping said 1.02? Well either way, it be nice to play it tonight if I can update today!

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So. Here's a question for any UK backer who chose the physical Switch version.

Did yours come in one of those nice Fangamer boxes, and with the slipcase ? Because mine just came in a jiffy bag, and without the slipcase. (i'm a 300$ tier backer) I know the one of the slipcases are coming later. But i didn't get that black one that everyone has been showing pics of.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
So. Here's a question for any UK backer who chose the physical Switch version.

Did yours come in one of those nice Fangamer boxes, and with the slipcase ? Because mine just came in a jiffy bag, and without the slipcase. (i'm a 300$ tier backer) I know the one of the slipcases are coming later. But i didn't get that black one that everyone has been showing pics of.
$100+ backers are getting a special slipcase which hasn't been shown yet, don't worry :)

Kickstarter Update 86 said:
First up is the $60 backer-exclusive slipcase. We really like how the holo-foil finish turned out, and we hope you will too. (The Ayami Kojima art for the $100+ "Alchemist's Treasure" rewards has arrived, too, and we plan on showing it off in a future update—it is... extremely good.)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got my Switch code as well, but I'm too busy playing the PS4 version to compare.

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Haven't gotten an email or anything yet, but my Switch code was there on my backer page too. Redeemed fine and downloading now. Glad they were able to have these out day one after the CotM fiasco.

Also got 350 gold coins for redeeming it so that was a nice little bonus, lol

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$100+ backers are getting a special slipcase which hasn't been shown yet, don't worry :)
No no. I know that. But i thought we getting to slipcases.

This one.
IMG_0003bb90a8dd30755d81.md.jpg

And the Ayami Kojima one.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017

I don't think this is right. If true, the Switch version is missing modes too? Also, I joined the 505 Games Discord and didn't see that confirmed anywhere on there in the past few days.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Switch version is unlocked already. Let's see how it fares. Pretty satisfied backers got the code before this time!

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
No no i understand that. It's just i saw a lot of people on here posting that pic. So i was wondering if there was something wrong that i also didn't get that.

Really how come ?
I don't think any of the rewards included 2 slipcases. It was the one in the pic above for the $60 pledge, and a special one for the $100 and above pledges.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think any of the rewards included 2 slipcases. It was the one in the pic above for the $60 pledge, and a special one for the $100 and above pledges.
Ahh. Okie dokie. Thank you.

Still sad i didn't get it in the nice box though. LOL.

Dumb question, but it's going to be a small slipcase cause i chose the Switch version, in'it ?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's just the slipcase that hasn't been revealed yet that we are getting. We aren't getting the one in the pic above (which is a shame as I love it, but oh well)

I don't think this is true. 100+ backers should be getting both slipcases (I think one is called a sleeve or something), but apparently the slipcase is shipped separately and I think someone earlier mentioned there was some problem with EU distribution or something?

edited to add: I'm a US backer above the $100 level and I just opened mine up to check, and the slipcase is on the game. EU I think the slipcases ship separately for some reason, but you should get both if you're in a high enough tier.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this is true. 100+ backers should be getting both slipcases (I think one is called a sleeve or something), but apparently the slipcase is shipped separately and I think someone earlier mentioned there was some problem with EU distribution or something?

edited to add: I'm a US backer above the $100 level and I just opened mine up to check, and the slipcase is on the game. EU I think the slipcases ship separately for some reason, but you should get both if you're in a high enough tier.
Ahh. Okie dokie. Thanks.