• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Damn how many games is shovel knight in now... ill study the reviews and read comments on steam and decide if i purchase it there or on the switch.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
So if I was to buy this, which console version is the best performing?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
First kickstarter to actually deliver ... ?

Everybody forgot about games like Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, Shante, and Shovel Knight that quickly??

Its really telling that the failures some how far overshadow the success stories to a degree that they don't even think about the origins about some of these successful titles.

I really wish MN9 didn't exist because its essentially poisoned the well for every other future kickstarter that might have delivered a good product. And MN9 didn't even fail, so much as it just the product that we got in the end wasn't nearly as polished as it should have been.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Holding out for the Switch version. Game seems really good.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know why I was shocked to see Shovel Knight. I thought the times of forcing him into every indie game were over, but clearly not. I love Shovel Knight, but jeez he doesn't have to be in everything. Doesn't even feel fitting here, and I hope he's not really the "third character" they keep claiming.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
PoE
PoE 2
Divinity OS
Divinity OS 2
SUPERHOT
Hollow Knight
Darkest Dungeon
FTL
Broken Age
The Banner Saga
Shovel Knight
HLD
Wasteland 2
Sundered
BattleTech
Battle Chasers Nightwar
Shadowrun Hong Kong

These are some of the games that i remember, so no, Bloodstained is not the first one lol
Chasm
Timespinner

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
What is the fangamer backer page? Is that on kickstart?
You should have gotten emails from them before re: the project. I don't think they've sent out the email about the current codes, but you probably have one from the earlier spinoff that you can use to get to the page.
giphy.gif

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You should have gotten emails from them before re: the project. I don't think they've sent out the email about the current codes, but you probably have one from the earlier spinoff that you can use to get to the page.

giphy.gif
It delivered the game it promissed. Both of then.

If you think they're not good games, that's on you. I though they were both serviciable and I got my money's worth on both of them.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not in love with the 2.5D visuals. But the gameplay looks solid as hell, and this game has made very noticeable improvements since it's initial reveal. Super happy it looks to be delivering.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game is awesome and I can't get enough, yet you are telling me there is even more shit coming?

Can't get better than this!

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome trailer, the music is perfect and so is the movement and action, this is definitely the SotN of this gen!

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was really happy to see the Gambler in that trailer. He was one of my favorite bosses from Curse of the Moon.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im waiting to see how much content the game has. Hollow Knight spoiled me.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Shovel Knight is like the Axe lord armor in SoTN, you change into him when you use it.

We don't know who the true third playable character is as of yet.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely in for this. I just started Ori on Game Pass, so I gotta finish that one first though.

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I had to get it before the launch discount was over since it stacked with my 10% off Humble Monthly sub for a pretty good price. I thought about backing this but decided I'd just wait so here I am!

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think people got review codes until today. It's not under embargo either seemingly, Jim Sterling seemingly got an early copy and posted his review earlier today (calling it his favorite game of 2019 so far).

Didn't get an early copy. Per his impressions, he backed the Kickstarter out of spite for Konami and got a backer copy.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Thread quickly became about other Kickstarter just to prove one post wrong. Kind of overkill lol. Excited to see how much more content is coming but man I'm impatient I want my switch copy already ahhh