• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you play a Bloodborne dating sim

• Yes

Votes: 241 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 188 43.8%

• Total voters

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I can't change your mind if you're already convinced of something that's wrong.

Thread title does not reflect thread experience.

This is reprehensible.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
The thread's true meaning is, "Gehrman is an incel, change my mind"
giphy.gif

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How much anime poison and 2D waifu starvation has degraded your brain so much to see an horror title as a harem anime? Im asking cause i want some of that shit. Anime harems are beautiful, and seeing them even in trashbins would be only beneficial to my pathetic, angry brain.

EmptyGirl

Dec 17, 2020
I know people are taking this thread as a joke but I would legitimately love to play a version of Bloodborne where you can just hang out with the monsters and date them lol. Those snail women? Adorable! Rom the Vacuous Spider? Creepy yet also strangely adorable. Go girl, give us nothing! If you run in the right twitter spaces you will come to understand that lesbians and trans women (maybe all queer people?) love Bloodborne and its monsters. What's wrong about wanting to be a cute lady hunter vibing with your girlfriend whose body has been irreparably altered via exposure to the eldritch mysteries of the cosmos? Nothing!

Now if you excuse me I have to go make sure my monster child isn't weaponizing their placenta again

JoJokomoko

May 31, 2019
Thailand
Look Gehrman might be an old creepo but at least he's trying to help every damn hunter that was trap in a dream ok! Cut the old guy some slack!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait Bloodborne is a harem anime game? Is it an isekai? I have this on my list to play and had no idea xD

RedBaron17

Oct 27, 2017
What about Mergo's wet nurse? or Queen Yarhnam? I'm pretty sure they can be added as DLC or something.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kadokawa you're drunk as usual but have a chat to Sony anyway it's not as if you don't have lots of those already in your repetoire.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only if I can reunite the Doll's souls with Maria and date her complete self

Other than that nah chief

addik

Oct 28, 2017
For the love of god, Sony, just give Bloodborne fans their 60 fps patch. This is what happens otherwise.

Thagirion

Dec 6, 2018
Also let me rant about my disappointment on this forum for go all win with trans and women's rights but fail to pick up on anime that normalize pedophilia grooming and infantilization in anime/anime games.
We can battle all fronts and harem anime is a media product that banalize woman to a degree that's is disappointing to human race