• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Shame that previews are incredibly mixed to say the least. General consensus being that its graphically not too impressive, coupled to really slow movements, doesn't really entice me as an avid fps player who's still waiting for a solid game in the vr department. Will wait for reviews

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
looks nice, i'm struggling to make time for VR, but this along with the golf game are looking like a buy.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Shame that previews are incredibly mixed to say the least. General consensus being that its graphically not too impressive, coupled to really slow movements, doesn't really entice me as an avid fps player who's still waiting for a solid game in the vr department. Will wait for reviews

Yeah, I really want it to be great but I also read mostly mixed previews. That we have seen more or less the same Gameplay bits since the release does also not instill too much confidence regarding length and Gameplay diversity.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Umm where have previews been mixed again?

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
VR focused outlets seem to like it and that's what matters to me. Lot's of reviewers out there still don't care about VR, so I don't care about their opinion.

Really hyped for this.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not much excited about it actually... I hope its good, but I really didnt like much the "VR Worlds" demo, so...
Also I need more Aim support... Farpoint as mediocre as it is, it's incredibly fun with the Aim... that shows the potentiality of the Aim itself!