• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 7, 2017
"It goes further than that, though. You can toss ammunition up in the air and then catch it in the butt of your gun, or you can feather revolvers like you're in the Wild West to increase your shooting speed."

Game of the year?

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Loved playing it last year at E3, cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Can't wait for PSVR2 and I can just come home put on a headset and play a game after pressing a button on the unit. The wires and cables are a serious reason I don't play more VR games.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this game is sounding like another hit for Sony and PSVR. They've had a string of these and it bodes well for the future of VR at PS as well. They're not fucking around here.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
My PSVR camera extension cable has arrived and with some command strips its now stuck to the top of my wall giving me the ability to stretch around without my moves going out of bounds. I am ready for this game.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Maaannn if the reviews are as positive as these previews this will be up there or higher than Astrobot.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
No 😂

Just trying to avoid any potential disappointment or backlash. At least if expectations are low (like with astro bot) then we'll all be pleasantly surprised again...
They were? ResetERA never disappoints. 🤣🤣🤣
Still, I'm surprised people here had low expectations for Astro Bot given how great that single level in Playroom was. 🤨

afrodubs

Oct 27, 2017
They were? ResetERA never disappoints. 🤣🤣🤣
Still, I'm surprised people here had low expectations for Astro Bot given how great that single level in Playroom was. 🤨
Let me rephrase... Tempered optimism. We didn't have the Astro Bot benchmark so the idea of a GOTY full VR game was pie in the sky. A lot of us were still hyped tho 😉

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Let me rephrase... Tempered optimism. We didn't have the Astro Bot benchmark so the idea of a GOTY full VR game was pie in the sky. A lot of us were still hyped tho 😉
Oh I get it now. Makes me wonder what is happening with that Ghibli-style project from Sony Manchester (a VR dedicated studio). I wonder if it's gonna be the first JRPG Sony funds and develops internally in a long while. PSX-AAA levels of funding could help Sony go back to genres they skipped for a long time, even if it's VR only. 🤔

afrodubs

Oct 27, 2017
Umm ok? do we really need this?
Huh?

Oh I get it now. Makes me wonder what is happening with that Ghibli-style project from Sony Manchester (a VR dedicated studio). I wonder if it's gonna be the first JRPG Sony funds and develops internally in a long while. PSX-AAA levels of funding could help Sony go back to genres they skipped for a long time, even if it's VR only. 🤔
What's that then? Haven't heard about that one...

Kinda hard in accomplishing that when you have "Naughty Dog of VR" comments floating around.
That's what prompted my post 😉

Last edited:

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
Keep your expectations in check peeps...
Kinda hard in accomplishing that when you have "Naughty Dog of VR" comments floating around.

Hmm idk, we had that infamous thread of Astrobot being the Super Mario 64 moment for VR. It was pretty hyped after that.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
It's a linear VR shooter, it could be like 75 metacritic. Stop caring so much about review scores guys. Super hyped for this.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

Review copies are out there, here's our unboxing of the Press Kit - reviews will hit on Tuesday! Enjoy :)

apowhungo

Oct 30, 2017
hiding behind the van door in london heist to avoid getting shot was a new and incredible moment in gaming for me, i cant wait to try this