• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule

Well, WoW and Diablo fans are getting quite a bit it seems.

What surprises me is that there's barely anything for Overwatch 2 except a behind-the-scenes panel. We know it's not coming out this year, but that is incredibly little panel space for something that, by all indications, has been farther along than Diablo IV.

Thoughts?

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Why has Blizzard seemed intent on fucking over Overwatch fans for the past 2 years? Like damn.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping we get 9.1 for Shadowlands sooner rather than later. 9.0.5 in March doesn't give me much hope though.

At least they will show us what the plan is.

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just hoping for TBC classic. Maybe they could fix up WC3 some more

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Nice! Excited for the Starcraft Legends showcase. That should be loads of fun.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This will be the most boring Blizzcon ever. 9.1 info is nice and all but... yeah.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Sadly my interest in WoW is at an all time low. Haven't logged in for a couple weeks now. Can't believe how unrewarding the game feels right now. Doesn't help when your chosen spec is in the gutter. Hoping for good things in 9.1.

Most interested in seeing Diablo 4 stuff... even though the game is probably still 2+ years away.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Didn't we just get an insider scoop that OW2 is a disaster development wise? And basically nothing of value has been created yet? Don't be surprised if we get another crappy trailer with some hot PR words thrown around.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Shadowlands 9.1, TBC realms (hopefully they keep Classic around and give us new Classic realms), Diablo 4 new gameplay/class + updates, and the Diablo 2 remaster.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
They're really bringing a WoW patch as the headliner, huh :/
Eh Patches for WoW usually contain major content. A new Zone, Raid, Dungeon, major balance changes, maybe even new races.

Also probably official announcement for Burning Crusade classic so it's all in all probably a much bigger deal that what you might think.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't we just get an insider scoop that OW2 is a disaster development wise? And basically nothing of value has been created yet? Don't be surprised if we get another crappy trailer with some hot PR words thrown around.
Don't spread things like this if you don't have a source for it.

With respects to the schedule, Not sure what to really expect but if nothing else, the behind the scenes should be informative.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
People expecting this to be a normal Blizzcon need to temper their expectations. And WoW is pretty huge again, it makes sense the new patch would be the biggest announcement, especially since any other big game is quite some ways away still. Diablo 2 remake would be nice but given the Vicarious situation I feel that's probably a next year thing as well.

Ovaltine

Oct 25, 2017
I find it interesting they just talk about Diablo in the broad sense and not call out Diablo IV by name, especially since it was announced last year. D2 Remastered let's gooooo

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Don't spread things like this if you don't have a source for it.

With respects to the schedule, Not sure what to really expect but if nothing else, the behind the scenes should be informative.
You got it

www.google.com

Overwatch 2 leaker reveals worrisome details about OW2 development - Dexerto

An Overwatch leaker has revealed that we might have longer to wait for Overwatch 2 than BlizzConline in February 2021.

www.google.com

Rumor: Overwatch 2 Development Going Slow, Release Date May Be Delayed

A new rumor making the rounds about Overwatch 2 claims that the game's development is going slow and it may launch later than expected.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
You got it

www.google.com

An Overwatch leaker has revealed that we might have longer to wait for Overwatch 2 than BlizzConline in February 2021.

www.google.com

A new rumor making the rounds about Overwatch 2 claims that the game's development is going slow and it may launch later than expected.
You're basing this on Metro? Lmfao.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
If there is nothing for Drywatch announced... it's going to be fun watching and reading all the backlash and drama after the Blizzcon.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a source for this disaster? All I remember seeing is that it wasn't coming out this year.

Edit: Just saw the other posts.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Hostility over a series of posts.
I'm basing it off of basic ass google searches research it your fucking self then.
Yes, and the websites you're quoting all base it on statements by Metro, who has repeatedly been shown to talk right out their ass.

But sure, get mad, pathetic individual.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
You got it

www.google.com

www.google.com

Huge, huge difference between "Development going slow" and it being a" disaster", as you said in your original comment, especially with delays being 100% natural with Covid.