• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I really hope it's Diablo IV and not just Diablo Immortal!

Do we know for a fact or have some rumors that OW PVE and the new WoW expansion are coming as well? :)
WoW expansion is all but guaranteed, since BFA only has one major patch left (unless they've got a surprise delay they need to occupy some time for).

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I'm mostly kidding about Infinite, but given how we haven't heard anything on it in a while, and they've recently recommitted to new stuff on 3 (however minor new legendaries are), I wouldn't be so confident that we're hearing about 4 yet.

dmr87

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Last year ended up being trash and a waste of money, but this year there has to be at least Diablo 4 and I want to see the panels so I guess I'm going in. D2 remaster maybe.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I don't want to spend 50 dollars on that but that Symm skin CALLS TO ME.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Thank god they put some pets unlike last year so my girlfriend can buy it and I can assume my Leech King form so we watch it together.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Besides Jason Schreier talking about how an "Overwatch 2", most likely a PvE expansion, would be coming to this year's Blizzcon, I don't think there's been any other hints.

Jeff mentioned on the Seagull stream that the thing the majority of the team has been working on is being revealed at Blizzcon. That on top of a ton of rumors towards a PvE expansion and their backing off of event development pretty much confirms it.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
No mount but at least they have gone back to Murloc pets. Didn't even bother buying last year since it was only the transmog crap. This year is a maybe...

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Something is definitely coming for Diablo this Blizzcon and it's not Immortal lol.

At least according to multiple sources like jschreier.

Oct 25, 2017
Does Blizzard usually keep selling the virtual ticket after the event?
IIRC last year the ticket was discounted during a sale

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
I want to watch Diablo 4 reveal live but I have no interest in any of those cosmetics. I guess I'll have to catch the recording.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
I want to watch Diablo 4 reveal live but I have no interest in any of those cosmetics. I guess I'll have to catch the recording.

I'm pretty sure all the big announcements are done during the opening ceremony which has always been free.

The only thing you'll likely miss is all the stuff they would reveal during the panels.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Like the others above said, major announcements happen during the opening ceremony, which is free to watch for everyone. The Virtual Tickets are for panels and other extra's and go further in depth on certain aspects. Those are fun to watch, but don't reveal anything major like a new game or anything.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Off-topic, but SDCC and NYCC should really consider doing a virutal ticket like Blizzcon.

You could get video/live-stream of panels and maybe a Comic con goodie bag in the mail or the ability to buy Comic Con exclusives online.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
People who say the skins aren't worth $50: of course they aren't. They're part of a package of things that are collectively worth that (or worth more if you're a fan of most or all of the properties) nevermind wanting to actually watch the con, panels, and all its livestreamed content.

Just the stream is worth price of admission alone to me, but I love making an event out of it with friends. It's so much more fun than just watching clips later or reading a liveblog/recap.

Am I the only one who finds value in the stream itself or is everyone just here for the rewards?

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
People who say the skins aren't worth $50: of course they aren't. They're part of a package of things that are collectively worth that (or worth more if you're a fan of most or all of the properties) nevermind wanting to actually watch the con, panels, and all its livestreamed content.

Just the stream is worth price of admission alone to me, but I love making an event out of it with friends. It's so much more fun than just watching clips later or reading a liveblog/recap.

Am I the only one who finds value in the stream itself or is everyone just here for the rewards?

Nah, stream is worthwhile even to a live participant. You can't be everywhere, and some of the panels that don't get a lot of press are fascinating.