• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
He looks weathered and nervous. I can't even imagine being in this position.

Mostly because I wouldn't have made this mistake but I'm also not in charge of a company. I would never want this.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
He is being super genuine but i am sure him, like many of his colleagues didn't agree with what happened.

I'm glad they brought it up and talked about it.

celebi23

Oct 26, 2017
Yes. This Pepe:
Pepe.jpg
Pepe is awesome. I've got all the costumes except the Demon Hunter. Doing the whole Demon Hunter campaign is going a bit slow for me.

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
I remember them opening Blizzcon 2014 with anti-Gamergate speech from Morhaime so that wouldn't be the first time, but that's still surprising they didn't just ignore it

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It's nice they addressed it but actions speak louder than words.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Good way to start, though he's right about the actions part.

Anyways, lets see what's up this year!

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE. Now how about all those awesome video games that we all love right? RIGHT?! WOOO!

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Of course no mention of unbanning the HK player

Fuck off. Can't believe that's all it took for those fans. Free Hong kong.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wallpapering over it as "a tough Hearthstone esports moment" and saying nothing about how they are going to change or make it right is so terrible.