• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Going to get ready in an hour to head out of the hotel and wait in line. Can't wait to see what they have cooking.

dmr87

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I'm expecting Overwatch 1.5 rather than 2. Basically the same look but with some campaign or story stuff.

My real hype lies with Diablo 4 and Diablo 2.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Just played another couple of matches of Warcraft 3 Reforged beta. It's really buggy. 50% of the matches end up in disconnects of either one of the players. And they still have a lot of fixing to do. But man, what a legendary game.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just played another couple of matches of Warcraft 3 Reforged beta. It's really buggy. 50% of the matches end up in disconnects of either one of the players. And they still have a lot of fixing to do. But man, what a legendary game.

Hoping the campaign is good. No interest in MP, just want to play the epic story again.

Going to get ready in an hour to head out of the hotel and wait in line. Can't wait to see what they have cooking.

Have fun!

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Hoping the campaign is good. No interest in MP, just want to play the epic story again.

The MP is the best part imo ;)

The campaign is great. I'll play it again for sure. But the MP is what gives this game its longevity. It spawned games like DotA and Legion TD. And the competitive scene has always been more appealing to me than StarCraft. The RPG elements really help with that, I think.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Think the OT should have been :
Blizzcon 2019 (OT) Dont forget to bring your phone this time!

On a more serious note, there better be some good Diablo stuff this time. Cant wait!

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe Diablo IV is finally here. It's just surreal.

The leak yesterday hyped me up, but after rereading it I'm a little worried that it's going to be too safe and will simply end up being Diablo II HD, especially since it was rebooted in 2016 after drifting too far away from the Diablo concept. I want to see Blizzard take some chances with it, especially when it comes to end game activities and progressing your character after hitting the level cap.

There were some new art leaks late last night/early this morning, too.

wt6jLuP.jpg

EIR2PjlXUAAdjmr

EIR2PjqXkAEaE3S

Caaannnttt wwaaaaaaaiiittt

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I like the Lilith art in the new leaks. It's not as ridiculous metal thong 80's metal as the previous version but is still super feminine.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Other than the opening ceremony, which panels will we be able to watch without the Blizzcon ticket?

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Was thinking about buying a virtual pass to see the panels but i noticed it is as much as WC3 deluxe edition....

Wasn't it always 20-25€?

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
All this Diablo 4 leaks and info... maybe the release is sooner than we think? Knowing Blizz we should wait until 2021 but... I don't know, I'm getting soonish vibes here.