• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I bet it will be "We should keep politics out of games, games are what we are about", or something else shitty to that effect which completely sidesteps addressing the problem.
And the first response from anyone and everyone should be to then call them out on the obvious hypocrisy in not also punishing the American University team for doing the same thing they punished Blitzchung for.

There's no way they should be let off the hook.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck my bad, I will add it back.
tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco2_500.gifv

Gxgear

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
$20 bucks says they're going to put out some ambiguous crap about Blizzard respecting values while avoiding any mention of HK/China that neither confirm or deny their position, thinking people are too stupid to see right through it like we saw through NBA's statement.

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
And the first response from anyone and everyone should be to then call them out on the obvious hypocrisy in not also punishing the American University team for doing the same thing they punished Blitzchung for.

There's no way they should be let off the hook.
Oh, I agree. I'm just saying I expect their response to be toothless.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Well surely they aren't crazy enough to release a statement that just double downs, right? lol

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"We *were* being inclusive, and let me tell why you're wrong to think we weren't"

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
"The specific views expressed by blitzchung were NOT a factor in the decision we made. I want to be clear: our relationships in China had no influence on our decision."

Yea right.

Status
Not open for further replies.