• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting on baited breath for this PR ridden word soup

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Making an announcement super late in the day on the Friday of a holiday weekend?

It's impossible to roll my eyes any damn harder.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Most entertainment Blizzard has provided since......Diablo mobile announcement at Blizzcon last year.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Hope the boycott from the Western market has more ramifications than being complicit with the CCP.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
What I once heard from a businessman is that you release your bad news on Friday. A Friday evening statement doesn't inspire confidence in me or make me think they have confidence in their own statement.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
"We are massive hypocrites who want to pretend to care about everyone's voice, but not when it threatens our money, just deal with it"

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Resend the ban and money, apologize to Hong Kong, and permakill Sylvanas and we can start over Blizzard.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
image0.jpg

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
They probably will play Mei's Sorry Sorry Sorry voice line for 10min non stop.

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
Here we go. I honestly doubt they will do anything mindblowing. Surprise me blizz.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Prediction time?

Will give him his prize money and shorten his suspension but a "while we respect freedom of speech he still broke the rules so suspension does need to happen". Please look forward to Blizzcon.

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
I bet it will be "We should keep politics out of games, games are what we are about", or something else shitty to that effect which completely sidesteps addressing the problem.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
At this point, would reversing the ban/prize dispute even solve the issue? The problem isn't that one guy was banned from playing Hearthstone, it was that Blizzard showed their cards with regards to what they're willing to do when profitability is on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.