• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
My biggest issue with it, is there's no option for PC client etc. I'd gladly play this on a Steam Deck or Switch
PC shouldn't be a problem with Android Emulation around. Many people play their gachas on PC. Not sure about Deck/Linux but there probably is a solution as well.

For Switch you obviously need an official port.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I am amazed at how much people are ready to shit on this game at even the mention of its name.

The way they announced it was terrible, hopefully it's a good game, if it's not I will move on with my life.

AImalexia

Prophet of Truth
Aug 31, 2021
Diablo 3 sold 30M copies in like 2 years, it is one of the best selling videogames of all time. Diablo is a massive IP and this game will probably hit that target since it's free

Jun 1, 2021
Not sure why people think this won't hit the target. It will be huge. Also vapor ware lol, I played it a couple of months ago on Android when it was in beta. It was surprisingly fun.

Also 30th June is a placeholder date. It's due anytime up until end of June

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had a mobile game to play since I deleted Hearthstone, so I'll be checking this out.
If it's good, I'll keep playing. If it sucks, I'll delete it.

Aug 31, 2019
I presume its free to do right? Lots of people will one tap just so that they can maybe get the free whatsit, 30m wouldn't surprise me at all

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I feel like I've seen mostly positive things out of the people who've actually played in the betas over the last couple of years. For all the memes it seems like they took their time to make it a good Diablo game. I imagine it'll be very successful, apparently to the chagrin of many here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have this problem with those goal gifts were unless they are not currency, I find them worthless since basically everyone will have them and would probably not be good at all after the first stages of the game

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I've pretty much heard nothing but good things. Im not really into playing this kind of game on my phone, but ill check it out.

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Does the game look like it's own game now or does it still look like a reskin of NetEase's previous action role-playing game Crusaders of Light?

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For reference Pokemon Unite had a 5 million preregistrations campaign when it launched on mobile. So 30 million is definitely a relatively high target
Yeah and Pokemon is an absolute beast of a franchise, especially with kids. Diablo? I can't see them getting 15mill registers but let's see what happens

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
For reference Pokemon Unite had a 5 million preregistrations campaign when it launched on mobile. So 30 million is definitely a relatively high target
There's a huge difference though that's a new genre pokemon game that isn't exactly what the core audience wants. Imagine if they put a normal Pokemon game on Mobile like the core ones it would have done 5x those numbers minimum.

This is a core Diablo game i will be shocked if they land under 20 million.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Dunno if this is viral marketing or not but I just learned preregistration is a thing, and now I'm preregistered for Diablo Immortal.

And it's already hit 30M!
Jan 4, 2018

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
30 million pre-registration? Completely out of touch. Maybe 3 million if they're lucky. The pre-registration rewards prior to launch is common in the mobile industry. It rewards early adopters and hope a few of them stay beyond the first month launch.

Its still coming, 4 years and counting. Everyone has phones right?
This didnt age well haha

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile games are huge.

I am curious about how many people pre-registered without realizing this was the mobile game though.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
It's nice to want things.

lol

umm-wait.gif

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
That press release was issued at the same time as the stream this morning, right? So that's 30M pre-registrations before the PC version was announced? Lol

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone looks like a clown at some point. Good news for ABK and those interested in the game.