• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

Just to be clear, this could have been in full production with a lot of developers, or not far into developement. Although I get the sense it wasn't a small thing from the tweet but I might be wrong.

On the other hand:

Press sneak fuck is on the case.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Didnt they have job openings for another fps? Maybe thats what got cancelled

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I feel like it was likely an expansion of the PvE limited time modes in OW. They likely saw the playerbase and decided to scrap it.

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
Was it a MMO like Titan?

Hopefully not a RTS game. StarCraft III or WarCraft IV would make a lot of fans very happy.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to god if this was Overwatch-related I'm going to throw something

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watched his animation reel, and though he is responsible for a ton of great emotes/intros and things, I blame him for every single bullshit lootbox I got. Every grey, every blue, every duplicate. Animate me some Legendaries, dude.

diablogg

Oct 31, 2017
I'll only riot if it turns out it was Warcraft 4, all other news I can handle. (Diablo is dead.)

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Overwatch should've been their return to grace. It started off great at least.

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
Blizzard is by far the most inefficient studio on the planet. The amount of resources and man hours they must have spent only to later cancel or reboot a project is astounding. Give any other decent studio the same resources and they would run circles around them.

Dont get me wrong, I despise Activision as much as anybody else, but they were right to step in in Blizzards case.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Hey man, they just put D.va in a schoolgirl outfit, what more do you want?! /s
D.Va-Nendoroid-figure-Overwatch-3.jpg

please support

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
They were talking about Overwatch being pretty big deal and they have more in the work. guess not.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
RIP Diablo IV. No wonder they didn't show it at Blizzcon

This is clearly a joke

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Shame, Blizzard really needs new IP's (if that's what this was) they can't keep milking their current ones, though i think ol Bobby Kotick will make em try.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if this is the project that Tom Chilton was leading, after he stepped down from leading WoW in late 2016.

Hook the story into my veins Jason.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Well, we'll find out whatever this was sooner or later with our favorite snek on the case.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Sucks to get laid off even with severance (esp with no heads up).

Shame, Blizzard really needs new IP's (if that's what this was) they can't keep milking their current ones, though i think ol Bobby Kotick will make em try.

I think they can keep milking their really top hits like Warcraft & Hearthstone for yrs to come. They know how to stretch things out. I realize I'm not saying anything none of us dont know though

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Gosh, David Gibson created some of the most iconic Overwatch animations.

30A12960F80A83364AD5FC8E59567A51AF17D94D

Bummer that Blizz is shedding their talent. Hope they all land on their feet and get a good, new job!

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
where is my god damn warcraft 3 reforged update?

Still no release date or new info or fuckin anything since blizzcon

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Blizzard is by far the most inefficient studio on the planet. The amount of resources and man hours they must have spent only to later cancel or reboot a project is astounding. Give any other decent studio the same resources and they would run circles around them.

Dont get me wrong, I despise Activision as much as anybody else, but they were right to step in in Blizzards case.

The general public only hears about a tiny fraction of all cancelled game projects.