• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

I don't actually watch AGT all that much but this video has been making the rounds and for good reason. If you want something to make your day and maybe even get you teary eyed then this is the one for you. I felt my reaction was pretty damn similar to the judges as I was expecting something good but that was phenomenal. Can't wait to see his performances later on in the season.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resetera users hate him! You won't believe what happens next!

(But the thread title didn't lie)

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
That was very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
This was really great, I'm not usually a fan of these types of videos. I hate your thread title with a passion, though.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
hard to believe that came out of him, incredible

EDIT: wait, when the heck did terry crews start being on the show?

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
What does the golden buzzer mean? Obviously it's big.

And yeah, while I hate the idea of these clickbaity videos from TV shows that put all that emotional music crap over slow motion shots of contestants, this one made me tear up a little. Thanks for sharing it :)

lake

Oct 27, 2017
Singing ERA, how was his performance from a technical / professional perspective? Clearly amateur or pretty on point?

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
hard to believe that came out of him, incredible

EDIT: wait, when the heck did terry crews start being on the show?
This is literally the first episode with Terry Crews in it.

What does the golden buzzer mean? Obviously it's big.

And yeah, while I hate the idea of these clickbaity videos from TV shows that put all that emotional music crap over slow motion shots of contestants, this one made me tear up a little. Thanks for sharing it :)
The first few episodes are auditions. Those who make the cut compete against each other, then whoever wins there eventually go to the "Live Shows in Hollywood" to compete again later in the season. Those who get the Golden Buzzer go straight to the Live shows.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
As others said, did not expect them to be THAT good.

And that has nothing to do with them, just usually these videos are good, maybe great...

...but that was fucking phenomenal. Just wow!

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I actually changed my thread title a few times and picked this one because I thought this was the least click baity of the bunch lol.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Man, that video absolutely made me cry. Was not expecting to get so emotional, but when his voice opened up like that and I saw the reaction of his mother, I just lost it.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Saw this while watching on Hulu; was absolutely stunned by his performance!!! I know AGT saves that golden buzzer or "performance of the day" for last but did not expect what we got!!! It was like two different people!

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"So funny you'll die from laughter!"

"So beautiful that I wept for days."

"A performance worthy of an oscar"

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah watched this last night. What a talent. Happy for him and the rest of his fam as well. Defo got choked up, too.

Oct 27, 2017
I have never known what it means to love more so than through my relationship with my own son who is autistic. Sometimes those who struggle to speak have the most to teach us. And they always have so much to say with so little.

Jan 15, 2019
Incredible performance.

As for the title, I mean, it's not clickbait if it 100% accurately describes what you're about to watch and how you'll react to it.