• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I've only tested the dojo, like others here (in addition to two matches while attending E3). One quirk about the game is that certain attacks/buffs let you aim a little radius on the map and drop it, instead of forcing you to drop it on your body as a close-burst. That's cool, but obnoxiously, y-axis look inversion ALSO affects this movement, which isn't the same thing in my joystick-controlling brain.

Attempting to report this in the alpha brings up a "go to our forums" prompt. And the forums are still closed to MS accounts that are in the alpha. Sooooo.
Looks like they fixed that inverted stuff. Now putting the wall up from Zero cool or Gizmo her bomb and you have inverted Y on. Its still forward on the joystick to change the radius. First i needed to press down to move it up. :)

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Still no invite, just a FAQ-mail...

giphy.gif

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I am still triggered that i did my history tab show 6 matches i did last week. But my summary tab says 5 matches and 3 wins where its 6 matches and 4 wins.
Looks like i didnt register one of my matches. I think the first one.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
oh nice hahah, was i in the final killcam? (with my accidental death :/ )
Lol yeah. I saw that. Next match we were together tho. Nobody on comms. :P
First match i was with a two devs tho. Gave them some feedback most of the match. Told them they need to tune down the stun lock haha. Its abit to much atm.

Lol just had a match we won with 600-93.

OP
OP
Dyashen

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
So we were playing the power cells mode, and a teammate of mine wanted to hand-in but didn't see the train coming. So one of the enemy team (makutu) wanted to steal the cells but also got hit by the other incoming train. I was able to like hand-in 7 power cells :D

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Ninja Theory please. I really like MP games. Let me get a code fam. Stop teasing me with faqs.

95hGWlA.gif

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
They are doing a great job adding stuff. They just added now in the options a patchnotes tab. And the notes from todays patch are there.

Edit: That Manta hoverboard they added is pretty cool.

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I didn't get in this time.

Oh well. Other games will be holding my attention next week, so it's just as well.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I was invited a week ago but I still don't see Bleeding Edge in the Insider Hub.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I get the feeling BE could be massive on Game Pass if they get the gameplay spot on and keep the content coming. Fills a gap in the service tbh and I hope it does well.

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
I was invited a week ago but I still don't see Bleeding Edge in the Insider Hub.
Stupid question, but did you look in the Insider Hub on the console? xD I first looked on PC, but there is no PC version yet. OR you are logged in with a different account?

Edit: I played two matches yesterday before the servers went offline and before that a bit in the dojo. Teamplay is definitely necessary and aggression plays a big part imo. As soon as you are wondering around alone be prepared to get attacked by three people from the other team. I still need to check the tanks in the dojo. Looking forward to the PC version and a lot more players in general.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid question, but did you look in the Insider Hub on the console? xD I first looked on PC, but there is no PC version yet. OR you are logged in with a different account?

Edit: I played two matches yesterday before the servers went offline and before that a bit in the dojo. Teamplay is definitely necessary and aggression plays a big part imo. As soon as you are wondering around alone be prepared to get attacked by three people from the other team. I still need to check the tanks in the dojo. Looking forward to the PC version and a lot more players in general.

So the issue was that I changed my gamertag after I signed up for the alpha. Luckily I created a new account to save my old gamertag which is assigned to the Bleeding Edge alpha. Was able to play it though there.

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
So the issue was that I changed my gamertag after I signed up for the alpha. Luckily I created a new account to save my old gamertag which is assigned to the Bleeding Edge alpha. Was able to play it though there.
Nice, how much did you play so far? I think the controls are really good and it looks nice as well.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, how much did you play so far? I think the controls are really good and it looks nice as well.

Played about an hour last night. Enjoying it quite a bit, but I've only been playing solo. Waiting for my friends to get invites so I can run this with my squad, that's when the real fun should begin.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
really looking forward to seeing impressions from this. I find this game pretty interesting.

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
The fact rare invited me from the start to sot alphas and Ninja Theory is ignoring me... They know I didn't finished DmC and Hellblade